Chapter 23: Fourth and Fith day

We plan it all out. The steps and everything. We walk out smiling when our smiles turn as we see the person we least wanted to see. Gage.

"Hello, Willow. Hey, Beth, what's up?"

"Not in the right mindset to be able to tolerate you so I suggest you bug me some other time," I say elbowing my way past him with Willow beside me.

He doesn't follow and we walk away.

"He is so annoying," Willow says beside me.

"Yeah, no kidding. He kept trying to talk to me this morning."

"What did he say?"

"Stuff like I was different from all the others, that I wasn't like them, that every girl he dated broke up with him and that I was special. Stuff like that."

"Oh. Umm. I know that I personally broke up with him."

"What for?"

"Heard he dates then dumps so I dated him then dumped him before he could do that to me."

"Cherry?"

"Same thing."

"That's two out of a bunch of girls. I'm sure that isn't true for everyone. Even then, he still pinned me to a wall and beat up Alan when he tried to protect me."

She smiles cheekily at me.

"Why do you think every guy is in love with me? I have been here for four days!"

"You don't see it?"

"No, I don't."

"He worries about you if he doesn't know where you are, protects you, messes with you and talks about you when you're not around."

"That's you Willow."

"No. That's Alan."

"No, it's not."

"What did he do when he first saw you?"

"Hug me. So what? I hugged you!"

"Not the same thing. Why can you only tell if a guy likes you if he is a player and comes on to you? I mean the main signs are there. Loud and clear."

"Whatever Willow."

I say sighing and rolling my eyes as we come to my room. I grab the tape I used earlier and we go back out.

We soon grab some plastic wrap from the kitchen as well as some flour and a pair of scissors and go to his room. 

"You take care of the door and the bathroom, I'll take the tape and scissors."

"Got it."

I cut shapes into his shirts and his pants, putting them back they aren't noticeable at first glace. I also bust the zippers on all the ones I didn't cut. I then go to the bathroom and place tape from wall to wall making it a mess to get through. Willow put's the flour in the shower head and all over his bed and in his towels. Once she finishes she puts the plastic wrap on the toilet seat and above the door while I cover the bottom the main door with tape bellow so he hopefully trips.

Once we finish, this is only the beginning. This? This is nothing. We put all the stuff we used back where it all goes and walk out to the basketball court with fake frowns on our faces. The guys look over and walk over to us as we walk towards them. Alan reaches us first followed by Zane. 

"What's wrong?"

Willow sighs and runs her hand through her hair before walking over to the benches. Zane follows her. Alan stays with me.