(Part 2) Chapter 22: Princess

He points to me and the others angry expressions melt away into softer ones. I can't tell what they are saying but the tense feeling in the air slowly bits away.

I watch them as Gray still has the knife in his shoulder. They all look to me and I watch Gray and everyone come over to the car. He unlocks it as he reaches the driver's side door. I scoot over more to the door closer on that side and get out.

They all look at me and I close the door, looking to Gray who is in front of me. I quickly hug him, under his arms so that I don't risk hitting the blade still in his arm. He hugs me back.

"Son of a (bleep)," I say pushing off of him.

He chuckles at me.

"Princess."

I have to resist the urge to let a huge smile on my face, keeping it emotionless and walk to the house. They all follow and Gray hold his arm close to him. I rush to the kitchen and pull out the first aid kit. He walks in and takes a seat, Willow helps him to slide off his coat and shirt that are getting soaked in blood. 

I take off my own hoodie, revealing a blank tank top that I regret wearing as it shows my ribs and my now small torso. I pull up a seat next to him, to face his arm.

"Feel anything yet?" L.J. says chuckling.

"Got a feeling I'm about to," he says looking at me.

I put my hoodie on my lap to catch blood when it falls. I grab out the cleaning stuff and some gauze.

The others take seats to watch what I do. I hold onto a bunch of absorbent cloth in one hand and grab the handle of the blade.

"Could you tell me when-"

He is quickly cut off as I pull it from his arm and set it to the side. He inhales and winces.

"Yeah, I think I can feel it now."

"You big baby," I say holding the cloth to the wound. 

I clean it up and stop the bleeding for just long enough to bandage it. I quickly finish wrapping it and keep on my straight face. Showing no emotion whatsoever. Luckily no blood got on my hoodie and it's extra big so I toss it at him as I begin to clean stuff up.

"Put it on," I say looking at him before looking back to the huge first aid kit.

He smirks at me and slides it on, it fits him just fine like I knew it would as it is an extra big guy hoodie. One of my favorites too.

The others smirk at him but don't say a word and I go to put the first aid kit back in the cabinet.

"When was the last time you ate something?" Willow asks me.

I ignore her and walk past them to the stairs.

"Where are you going?"

I say nothing and make my way up the stairs and to my room. I close the door behind me.

I just want to go back down there with them. But I just can't bring myself to because I'm just as stubborn as they all are.

I go to my bay window and open it, heading out the window onto the roof. It's cold but the rain had stopped. I walk away from the window and sit beside it, looking out into the field and backyard. Chills cover my entire body as I shiver.

I can see the place where we all played truth or dare and can just picture it. Where they threw me into the pool. Where they met up with me after I ran all night long. I can't help the tears that rise to my eyes and fall but I can help keeping my face straight.