four

most people would celebrate fridays. who wouldn't?

kim seokjin. but perhaps that's because he's had a rough week.

his admirers were extra Wild™ this week - something he couldn't understand. why did people like him so much???

(look in the mirror you IDIOT.)

apart from that, his younger brother had been causing trouble at his school and it was causing him a headache. he had been such a nuisance that he was being expelled, actually.

seokjin was pretty worried as to where his brother would be attending school next, since what kind of school would accept him after seeing his disciplinary records in his profile?

he was stressed indeed, and she loved the way he glowed an even darker shade of green, as if to represent the strong emotions he had.

moving towards his locker, he braced himself for impact as he opened his locker - the gifts he received would always fall out of his locker and hit him. yep, that's how many gifts he would receive on a daily basis.

it seemed like everyone was really rich to constantly afford spending on him and had the time to pick out gifts for him - since they were always different. seokjin couldn't relate. (neither can i boo it's okay.)

going back to the topic of seokjin opening his locker, she decided it was the perfect time to strike.

silently appearing behind him with help from one of her sisters, she began to wave her hands and do... something.

to him.