forty one

jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing.

" goodbye, sweetheart. it was fun having you around! "

what was going on?

all this while, this was what the girls were planning?

he was starting to tear up, thinking about how much he trusted yerim, and yet this was what he got in return.

a dead friend, and he was sure that his life would be taken away soon enough too.

his instinct was telling him to escape and save his life, but he couldn't budge from his seat. everything was just too much for him, he was too drained.

before his thoughts could spiral downwards any further, the doorbell rang.

he still couldn't bring himself to move.

♚ 

yerim didn't expect their final day to be today.

initially, she was excited to be playing around with a new target. but over time, she realised she never wanted their time to end.

she finally came to terms with the fact that there was no use in lying to herself. she felt loved by him, and she truly wanted to reciprocate it.

there were so many nights that she spent, laying wide awake in bed and staring at her bedroom ceiling. thinking about how killing jungkook off was something she couldn't escape from.

the pain she felt was eating her alive, and she had no one to talk to about it.

if she told any of her sisters about it,  she knew they would all tell her the same thing.

" you have no choice, yerim-ah. it's either you or one of us who will have to kill him. how long do you think you can hide it from him even if you keep him alive anyway? "

yerim watched jungkook through her computer screen - she set up cameras in his house and hacked into his every device, and she could literally feel her heart break when he saw his lips quiver.

but she knew what she had to do, so she silently teleported to his doorstep and rang the bell.

-

a/n

going to continue writing until i finish the book, so expect some updates pretty soon. although i take a long time to write hahaa

i?? hope?? you?? enjoy?? it??

lots of love,
jane :-)