twenty six

jungkook texted yeri about the gaming plan at 2, so it was no surprise that she fell asleep afterwards and only woke up at 6:45.

after sitting on her bed and staring into space for a good minute, trying to figure out what was going on, she realised she forgot to tell seulgi about the plans and rushed upstairs to her room.

" KANG SEULGIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! " yeri screamed as she slammed the door to her room open. " you and i are gonna go to jungkook's place for a good gaming session, he's ordering pizza and oh did i mention he has a friend over too? so yeah, you won't be lonely. GET READY IN 13 MINUTES OKAY WE'LL TELEPORT OVER BYE. "

seulgi, who was watching videos on youtube, was extremely annoyed that yeri made plans without asking her about it, but knew that she had to get ready because otherwise, she would be teleported to jungkook's house looking like a hot mess.

with her hair looking like a pile of shit on her head, her skin all oily and there were still dribble marks on the side of her mouth, and — oh my god she was still in pyjamas. thank god yeri actually gave her a heads up this time, she wasn't interested in going to her sister's boyfriend's house without a bra on.

but she quickly got ready and made herself look decent anyway, and before she knew it she was standing in front of jeon jungkook's house.

" kim yerim. "

" yes? "

" why do i see a yellow aura from the window? "

without giving any answer, she rang the doorbell.

and park jimin was the one who opened the door.

-

a/n

talk to me i hope everyone is doing well!!

also i wonder how seulgi will act in the next chapter. lol legit m wondering bc i haven't written it yet HAHAHAHAHA

lots of love,
jane ❤️