fourteen

for the both of them, the rest of the day seemed to pass by at an excruciatingly slow pace. like, why did 2 hours feel like 20 years instead?

but anyways, they rushed to the cafeteria as soon as they were dismissed and almost crashed into each other on the way.

" hey. "

" hi. "

" do you want to talk here or....? "

" let's go to a café nearby. "

" oh, alright. "

on their way there, there was absolute silence and jungkook couldn't tell whether she was uncomfortable with it with how expressionless she was. on the other hand, jungkook was panicking about what he should ask her.

" do i sit down and immediately ask whether she's stalking me? is that weird? okay, that's weird. but wait, stalking me is even weirder! oh no, but was she even stalking me? what if i've gotten it all wrong? "

but before he could even decide on what to say, she had already led the both of them into a small café, and it was obvious that she was familiar with the place.

she put her belongings down on the corner table of the café, and went to order some food for the both of them. when she was back with the food, jungkook was taken aback.

" how did you know that i liked vanilla milkshake? "

but all he got as an answer was a small smile on her face.

after taking a few sips of her own drink, a caramel macchiato, she finally decided to start the conversation.

" so, what did you want to ask me about? "

again, she was trying so hard not to show any expression and remain as calm as possible, and it was working.

" um..... what do you think about me? "

" i think you're a very nice person, from what i've seen of you around school. " and everywhere else you've been. but of course, she didn't add that into the conversation.

jungkook was flustered, and she couldn't help but let out a laugh. so much for acting calm and collected, but at least it helped to lighten up the mood.

after downing their drinks and then continuing to talk for another two hours, she decided that she loved him even more than before (if that was even possible, but wow. that was an amazing experience.) and he decided that he wanted to get to know her more.

how is she creepy or anything? i can't even believer she's stalking me, she's so genuine and nice!

" i really enjoyed myself today. let's be closer from now on,

kim yerim. "