eighteen

after their interesting encounter, irene decided she wanted to find out more. she went back to the mall and loitered around, hoping to see him again to return him his jacket and maybe even start a conversation, if that was possible.

admittedly, she didn't quite want to return the jacket. it smelt really nice and hugging it to sleep was really comforting as well. honestly, what kind of cologne does he use? why does it smell so nice?
but, she knew she ought to.

after walking around for a while longer - she saw him buying milk tea at the shop again. he was clearly addicted.

walking up to him and gently tapping his left shoulder, then moving to the right, she giggled at how this familiar scene happened just three days ago.

" hello, i'm here to return your jacket. thank you for offering it to me. "

" oh, it's nothing much actually. " he smiled. " why not i get you a drink and let's sit down and talk? "

" why not i just buy myself a drink, taehyung ah? " she smiled back, leaving taehyung staring at her in astonishment as he wondered how she knew his name.

and that's how the both of them started talking by the window seat of the small shop with their own drinks.

after learning a little more about each other, they impulsively decided to go to the amusement park as they both mentioned that they enjoyed rides a lot. it had been a while since they last went anyway, and they could definitely use some fun.

spending a good eight hours there eating all the treats and taking the craziest rides, they stayed late enough to watch the fireworks.

as they looked at the splendid display of fireworks exploding before their eyes, taehyung noticed that irene gave the biggest reaction when red fireworks exploded.

" noona, do you like the colour red? "

turning to him, she noticed how the colours surrounding him were just so passionate and wild, red and fiery, and all she wanted to talk about was how red was more than just a color.

but all she said was yes.

" noona, you like fast and thrilling rides right? "

" yes, couldn't you tell from the eight hours we spent here today? " she chuckled.

" then, do you like this? "

before she even had time to wonder what he was going to do next, she felt a pair of lips on hers, kissing her passionately and completely sucking the breath out of her.

" was that thrilling enough? " taehyung smirked.

still slightly flustered from the sudden actions, she decided to go for it and move her red lips against his anyway.

" you can take that as a yes. "

-

a/n

i was gone for awhile, i hope this makes up for it? enjoy, i tried my best!

lots of love,
jane