thirty four

the next day, seulgi returned to school cheerily. it was obvious that she really needed that rest day irene and wendy had insisted on, and she was grateful that jimin had carried her home.

in fact, she was so well rested that she didn't even have to take her daily morning nap in the classroom. jimin gasped when he saw seulgi wide awake and on her phone when he stepped into the classroom.

" seulgi! " she looked up to her name being called.
" are you okay? you're not sick anymore right? "

" hi jimin! nope, i've fully recovered. "
" then why are you acting so strangely? "

" huh? " seulgi was puzzled.

" you're not sleeping! you're actually awake! this is the first time it's happened! " jimin exclaimed excitedly, and seulgi smiled. he then opened the container of soup he brought for her, and watched her finish it with a huge smile plastered on his face.

from the corner of his eye, he saw a familiar figure pass by the window.

" oh? yoongi hyung? what is he doing here so early in school? "

hearing jimin's words, seulgi turned to look out of the window too. " he's with wendy, what is she doing here so early too? doesn't she usually teleport here with yeri during her morning break? " she muttered.

" hm, i don't know. honestly, i never know what's going on in the mornings because i'm always sleeping. but the two of them look pretty cute like that, talking together. "

" the two of them? seulgi, who are you referring to? "

" the two of them who just passed by the window - yoongi and wendy! who else, jimin? "

" i'm absolutely certain that i only saw yoongi hyung, seulgi. i didn't see wendy. "

at this moment, a million thoughts were running through seulgi's mind.

" what did jimin mean by saying that he couldnt see wendy? she was right there, right next to yoongi! "

then, she realised something and all of her chaotic thoughts were now replaced by a single one.

" shit, we're in huge trouble. this secret has never been revealed to any of our targets before, why is wendy so careless with yoongi this time? "

-

a/n

seul is right!!! shit is about to go DOWN! hahahahah.

also good morning ˙︶˙ i have a busy & stressful day of rushing my project ahead!!

lots of love,
jane <3