twenty

she decided to just try it out for one day to have some fun with him.

coming to school extra early, she put her powers to use.

she stopped by his locker first, and placed her palm on its door. she then headed to class, and placed her palm on his desk and chair.

when he finally came to class, seulgi had to stifle a laugh when she saw him walk in, fanning himself.

" is it just me, or is the weather extremely hot today? it was fine at first but the locker area was so warm and when i opened my locker, i could literally feel hot air blowing onto me. this heat is crazy. " jimin complained.

" are you talking to me? " seulgi raised an eyebrow.

" well, does it look like there's anyone else around here? " jimin asked.

" no, but i thought i made it clear that i don't like you very much and hence, i'm not interested in speaking to you. " seulgi replied monotonously.

" but you're speaking to me now, so whatever! " to which, seulgi rolled her eyes at. she was lucky there was no one else in class yet, for this meant she could heat his chair up even more.
this sounded really weird, but she was going to do it anyway.

" ow, fuck! why is my seat burning? why is it so hot? is the earth dying? "

she remained silent.

" this can't be true, let me test the other seats. "

she quickly released a huge heatwave, but remained silent.

" oh shit, the other seats are pretty hot too. how are you able to pretend like nothing is happening? "

she giggled. " i think you should go home and rest, because i don't think it's warm in the slightest at all. why else am i still wearing my hoodie? "

she released another heatwave, this time much smaller before gently placing her palm on his forehead and her other palm on his neck.

but, being the dense seulgi, she didn't realise that he was shocked by her actions and was flustered.

" oh my gosh, you're burning up! are you sure you don't have a fever? your cheeks and ears are really red too. "

" uhhh.... yeah.... maybe i do have a fever? "

" you really should head home and get some rest, i'll walk you to the gate. " and she held his arm and walked with him, slowly, until they reached the school gate.

she didn't even realise she was acting like she was genuinely concerned for him which did not help him at all, for he was so flustered and not used to her showing any care or concern for anyone - as he noticed since he liked her for at least a year now.

all she cared about was that he wasn't around to annoy her for at least today, and she was very happy about it.

-

a/n

to everyone who asked about whether i was okay last chapter, thank you for your kind words and i genuinely feel so blessed to have everyone here care for me !!! to sum it up, yes i am feeling better now and basically i was having a horrible period and it was the most emotional one i ever had and everything was a mess and i hated myself but lol it's all good now i cried enough. can't wait to cry over the tests next lmao

& i just realised i said i would publish the behind the scenes part 2 on my personal book " my my my " BUT I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT OMG i will.... soon.... i swear.... i have it written alr i just want to publish it when i know i'm unable to write with kindness for an extended period of time (and by this i mean like more than 4 days LOL)

lots of love,
jane!! ❤️