thirty eight

just as seulgi explained everything to the boys (she wasn't that heartless at all, she still thought they deserved to know more before they died), she stepped out of the laboratory and locked the door.

wendy quickly ran to lock the other door too.

all of the windows were left closed and locked.

there was no way for them to escape, and it was finally as clear as day to them - they were about to die.

except they didn't know how yet.

seulgi cheekily waved to them from outside as they were pounding on the window, begging to be let out of the laboratory even though seulgi couldn't hear a single word they were saying.

other colours were finally beginning to show in their auras, and the show was about to begin.

she immediately waved her hand to put her powers to use, and a circle of fire formed around where the two boys were standing, effectively trapping them.

she waved her hand even more, and the two boys watched as the fire spread to the various chemicals in the room, which fueled the fire even further.

they still hadn't come to terms with the fact that they were truly about to die at this age, in this manner - something they totally wouldn't have expected from people like seulgi and wendy.

people they truly trusted, and maybe even loved.

they began to scream, screaming for their lives, begging for someone to save them. as if that would do anything.

but then, there was a spark of hope, and their auras became brighter again.

the fire alarm rang.

their faces lit up with happiness, for they were thinking that someone would come to save them.

only, they forgot that it was barely 7 in the morning, and there was no one else in school yet.

seulgi and wendy weren't too pleased with the colours in their aura, so seulgi increased the strength of the fire, and finally made it spread to them.

even more colours appeared in their aura again, practically overwhelming the original blue and yellow which was now nowhere to be found.

and as the fire took over their entire beings, drowning out their screams and burning them to a crisp,

seulgi and wendy could no longer tell whether the black they saw was from their aura, or their remains.

-

a/n

i'm taking way too long to write these!!!!! i hope there's no crying like what happened in goodbye!!!!! bc idt this is as emo!!!!! ok don't attack me please

lots of love,
jane <3