twenty three

joy and seokjin were walking to the mall, hand in hand, after school. now you must be wondering, why do they always go to the mall after school? well, there's only that many places that they can go to hang out.
let them live.

but anyway, they were about to walk past the bubble tea shop at the entrance when joy noticed two very familiar figures at the table in the corner.

dragging seokjin along with her and walking up to them, she sighed when she saw what they were doing. joy cleared her throat and sassed, " um, is the bubble tea your food or is eating each other's face sufficient? i certainly don't mind finishing your bubble tea for you. "

hearing joy's voice, the two lovebirds finally (reluctantly) moved away from each other and taehyung's face was a mess. his mouth was smeared with red lipstick, and honestly speaking, his entire face was marked by her lips. and he didn't mind it.

" you two are in public, oh my gosh. chill with the pda. " joy rolled her eyes. " oh shit wait, i haven't introduced you to them yet. seokjin oppa, this is irene unnie and her boyfriend — "

" kim taehyung. "

she turned to him again, and found him stiff.
" you know him? "

" yeah. really well. "

a moment of silence.

" we're brothers. "

" oh. "

and that was all irene and joy could say at the same time.

-

a/n

hello!!

first off i just wanted to say that
i've been publishing a pre written book recently titled " hold me tight " which focuses on wenga! if you're interested, please check it out. another short story, one of my favourites 😊

i've been exhausted and busy and i haven't had the time to sit down and properly think of something to write, so i hope this makes up for everything. it's been ages since i've last written here and i feel so bad but narratives are such a struggle and i salute everyone who writes them so well omg like doomsdays... the amount of plot... words... depth... wow how?

btw i now kinda have an ig acct i set aside for wattpad so if u wna talk more or read my rants and reposts or whatever then hi hello!!! come find me LOL but before that pls lmk your u/n before i accept u - mine's @ junguuwuu ! you'd also probably help me with deciding on book covers or how the story's gonna go? things like that? there's probably gonna be some behind the scenes stuff there + abit more abt me besides what i share on " my, my, my ". (don't let this flop pls 🐸❤️)

also can i just say i'm on twt too & there's been a hashtag trending asking sm to treat their female idols more fairly & while i wholeheartedly agree i've seen many people just conveniently bashing nct bc they released their " official lightstick " ytd (it's so ugly btw help idt it is and i hope it's not official) but you're making a point to the COMPANY not the GROUPS my boys are innocent PLEASE LET THEM LIVE. i'm not kidding i've seen some hella rude things written about nct and i can't und how they can bring themselves to say that if they don't want anyone saying that against their favourites?

anyways this turned out negative at the end. so let's make things more positive!

lots of love,
jane ❤️❤️❤️

p.s. thank you for sticking around (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ