thirty one

after waiting around for a good ten to fifteen minutes, yoongi still wasn't here, and wendy knew something was up.

but, it wasn't like she had any way to contact him. she only made contact with her targets face-to-face, which was why she was the most mysterious amongst the sisters.

she silently and quickly made her way to the cafeteria, scanning around for any significant blue auras amongst the students.

however, there was none.

she did spot a familiar yellow aura that she recognised as jimin's, and the two had seen each other a few times when wendy was talking to yoongi.

wendy walked over to jimin, who was surprisingly alone - not that he minded. she quietly sat across him, which shocked him.

" oh! wendy, what are you doing here? i saw you at home earlier when i was carrying seulgi home! " jimin asked.

" shit, i forgot about that. i can't believe i made such a stupid slip up. " she thought.

seeing that wendy wasn't going to answer any of his questions (as usual), he simply told her. " if you're looking for yoongi, you can try his classroom. he hasn't been sleeping well lately, so he's probably exhausted. "

this time, jimin was replied - but only with a slight nod from the girl, before she walked off.

as seokjin was now much more comfortable around joy, she noticed he was starting to have some questions.

on the way back from a fun day at the fair, seokjin started asking.

" sooyoung ah. "

" yes, oppa? "

" back then, why did you help me out and stop the rest of the students from bothering me? "

" because you look bothered, that's why. "

" oh. makes sense. "

he paused, before continuing.

" yeri's your sister? "

" ugh, i knew we shouldn't have kept this round of targets for this long. i need to tell the rest of the girls that we need to kill them off soon. " joy thought.

" yeah, unfortunately that brat and i are related. why do you ask? "

" i noticed she's kind of been stalking jungkook, so i was just wondering because i was pretty worri— "

joy was getting fed up with his growing curiosity and didn't want to answer anymore questions in fear that he would be suspicious of more things, and so she gently put her arms around him and rested her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

" oh my, the cousins were right when they said he really liked me. is it even healthy for a heart to be beating this fast? "

putting those thoughts aside, joy put her powers to use again to wipe some more of his memories.

she finished their night by pulling him in for a kiss, and with that, she left him with his mind clouded - both from their hug and kiss, and from her magic.

it took a good five minutes before joy finally saw the striking green aura leaving her doorstep, shakily walking away.

-

a/n

omg i m on a ROLL!!! told u the next update would come really soon!!!! aka like, 9 hours later!!!

double updates in the span of 24 hours honestly it didn't feel that long bc i updated and went to sleep and then i woke up and now i'm updating again. i just really wanted to make up for my irregular updates thus far HAHAHAHHAHA

lots of love,
jane ❤️