Chapter 3

Keep up Pups" I yelled through the mindlink.

I ran to the top of hill and watched them all stumbling around especially little Kayla who was finding it hard to keep up with the group thankfully she had a friend named Hayden who was 4 and always looked after her. Watching down on them made me feel really creepy and all but it was just cute to watch his little wolf keep on nudging her to keep running it was funny when he nudged her bum and she turned around and growled at him though.

Looking over to the hill i saw glimpses in the tree line of something coming closer towards our group a small growl rumbled through my chest and my paws began to slowly start moving my body closer to the moving object.

My heart practically skipped a beat when i realised who it was, Leah came riding down on her big black horse and Summer appeared from behind her in her beautiful wolf form which was brown and white. '

Summer was from a very strong line of healers and doctors who were the best in the trade and hell they still are. She never really got a choice in what she wanted to do or become, Her Last name Woodbridge are all in the medical field somehow or some way. But as she says she doesn't care because its in her blood and she feels as if helping people when they are sick or injured is like her calling or some shit.

The pups all ran to summers wolf and began to jump on her and lick her like she was a ice cream container that only had the melted parts left, She nodded at me and i laid down on my rock and watched the all the pups, between Playing in the mud and with their friends this is all we usually did. We always did all the hard things first then we always get chill time.

After the pups finished cuddling her, she walked up to the rock by me and rubbed her neck underneath mine. Summer had been my best friend since the day she showed up at school, she was exactly like me but just a little more reserved but we shared one common thing between us.

We will do whatever it takes to protect those we love. No matter what.

She looked up to me and smiled. We continued to watch down on the pups as Leah made her way up to us on her big Black horse which was about the same height as me.

"Kaylas getting stronger by the day Lilly "Leah said, i looked up to her and had a big wolfy grin on my face.

Watching as little Leah and her friend Hayden were playing tug a war with a stick, i began to laugh as i watched them struggle for dominance. Hayden was off a strong Warrior line and Kayla really did have her work cut out for her. Even though she was of full Alpha blood and most of her relations were Alpha or Beta blood she did tend to have the upper hand. Unlike most Alphas however she was smart very smart for her age. She knew that she could never be as strong as Hayden so she used his weakness to her advantage.

I watched in pure entertainment as she let go of the twig and leaped onto Hayden he quickly turned them over so he was on top and then she licked his face which brought his guard down before she pushed them back over so she was on top and had in a place where he could not get out off.

He bowed his head into submission and a smirk came onto her face as she looked up to me, i let her feel my pride and she started pronouncing around so happy. A wolfy grin escaped onto my face and i let my pride be shown.

She was Alpha.

And she knew it.

A Howl ripped through the air and the pride was almost gone along with everything else, Worry and anger soon took over. I looked to summer and she had the exact same thoughts.

Warning Howls were only ever howled when we were under attack and when Patrols had been over run. Panic was clear between Leah and Summer, Who kind of hated conflict of any kind and always wanted to resolve it peacefully.