Chapter 27

Hey guys this is a wrap for this story for now as ive started writing another book. Will come back and make a better ending sometime in the future. 

New story is going to be epic.!!!

1Month Later. Lillys P.O.V

I looked in the mirror.  I stood there starring looking extremely dissatisfied, Looking up in the mirror my eyes connected with the most beautiful peer of eyes.  Who looked extremely worried about me. 

"What's wrong ?" Tobias asked me.

"I look like a huge Blue pumpkin "I pouted.

"Boo Hoo Joys of being pregnant isn't it my little pumpkin "

"Shut up. Why do we even need to go to this stupid shit ?"I growled at him, We'd been at this stupid conference all week long and i was beyond over it. I just wanted to go home, back to my own bed and the comfort of my own home. Not living in a different pack house for an entire week. With my ex-mate and his whore just down the corridor. Which yes did mean some very awkward stares when we all see each other down the corridor in passing. 

Thankfully, i don't leave Tobias side, Since I'm pregnant, we are basically conjoined at the hip, Every Alpha knows what happened to me and how i managed to get pregnant in the first place. No one yet has judged me for keeping the baby everyone has praised how Tobias has taken in me and still wants to mate me, even be the father to my unborn child.

"Because remember we need to be more social and friendly to the other packs remember. Your words, not mine."

"No no, i meant you not me. I'm pregnant remembers and don't have to deal with peoples shit."

"You know you blame that on the pregnancy but everyone knows its just your personality."He laughed.

"Arent you in cunt mood" I growled.

"I am today it feels just great, "He laughed as he grabbed me by my waist. Leading me down the corridor. 

3 hours later. 

As we continued to dance on the dance floor ever so gently i felt the light growls coming from Tobias chest. As he continued to growl at something. Looking over my shoulder i saw Winston starring daggers into my back.

"Whats your promblem"Tobias spat at him.

"You having your filthy paws all over my mate."

"I wouldn't touch Eden with a ten-foot pole let alone my own paws" Tobias snapped.

"IM HER MATE NOT YOU"

"NO ACTUALLY YOU ARENT,"Tobias growled back.

"Your not my Alpha"I snapped at Winston. I looked up at Tobias.

"Hes my Alpha not you!"