Chapter1 The Crew

The Crew

"Lilly hurries the hell up we are going to be late again if you don't hurry up." I heard my brother yelling at the bottom of the stairs as I quickly grabbed my bag, i could feel the sweat starting to pour off of my forehead because man for a Beta's Daughter I really am unfit. Yet I can beat anyone in any fight.

Running downstairs I finally reached the bottom and held the handrail for support because god after all of the runnings i had to do before felt like I had just ran a marathon, Which was absolutely exhausting. I did that once for a charity run and boy never again I'd rather just give that job to someone else.

"So much for the big bad Enforcer in the making "Ethan my brother laughed. Ethan was an idiot, to say the least and to think that the goof would be second in command, that really was scary.

The idiot can barely clean his room and do basic things around the house and yet alone help run a pack and Jesus the Alpha will be ten times worth. Between him and my brother, they could manage to sleep with the entire playboy house within a day that's how crazy they are. Manwhores they make them look like virgins.

Our pack was like the 3rd in the country Strength-wise and unfortunately, Alpha Thomas is stepping down as he wants to spend more time with his mate as he feels as though he has not shown her the attention she has deserved over the last 22 years.

Luna Ella was the most beautiful and elegant looking women you could ever meet and she was an all-rounder too. Sweet Innocent caring, however, the only thing she rarely ever did was go into battle, I don't know if that is just because of her mate or not but who really knows.

Ella and Tom are like my second parents as my real ones are never home as they gave up their Beta position to my brother last year and went off to be peacemakers for the werewolf council.

Winston was like my other brother but my brothers best friend at the same time. Which was really annoying. Winston was slowly starting to take over Alpha duties as we still all go to school but most of the time Winston and my brother leave school to go bang their whores or go take care of something pack related.

They have never really cared much for school as they will always be supported. However me, I hold the rank of living with the Alpha and Being the Betas Sister also being the leader of our Elite Enforcers/fighters Battalion. There are just over 5 of us and we are in charge of protecting our pack and eliminating any potential threats to our pack or our allies.

Only our high ranking pack members know what we do and how strong we really are, we are bound to not use our strength on any of our pack members unless it is to save a life. We are not respected in our pack as the pack is kinda run by the cool people, If you aren't in the group you aren't in the "High ranks".

Soi live with the boys to be extra protect for them as i do have quite a lot invested into both them as they are both like my idiot brothers who you can not just get through to, because they are that pig-headed that if you told them their ass was on fire they deliberately wouldn't look because they are that stubborn and that means proving other people wrong.

"I am the big bad Enforcer you doof and last I checked I was a lot stronger than you. Do we need to have another lesson do we ?"I barked back at him before walking to my car outside. I grabbed the keys off of my brother and ran very lazily to my car, I started the engine and made sure to wait a few minutes or Winston the big bag man whore would yell at me for not letting the engine warm up, Then it would be all the both of the hooligans would go on about all day.

Finally reaching school I pulled up into my regular car parking space and saw my friends sitting on Mouse's car. I laughed as Zara was on the roof sunbathing while her mate Spike was trying to get her down, Whilst on the other hand Mouse and Leah had decided to start making out and Summer was being bedazzled by Joe. Leo and Terry were sitting on the fence having a smoke, i shook my head in disappointment so much for being members of the law.