Chapter 24.

Tobias P.O.V

"Was Lilly meant to be coming over tonight?"Nick asked me.

"I just dropped her off a 4 hours ago, She was pretty drunk. So I don't think so. Why do you ask?"

"Isn't that her car pulling up in the driveway?"He asked standing at my lounge window peering down my long driveway. I walked over to where he was standing and looked, It was her? What the hell that didn't make any sense.

"It's her car." He said. 

"She probably came to have some early morning snuggles."Nick wriggled his eyebrows as he said that, I turned my head slowly and looked at him. A smile grew onto his face.

"Seriously"I growled at him. "Shes just a friend"I added. He began to laugh his ass off and went and helped himself to my whiskey.

"How long are you going to keep that rose up, Shes perfect for you. Your both brutal as fuck. Both love to swear and drink. What more of a perfect couple. You both even each other out."

"Shes just got her heartbroken and found out that her mate has been hiding it from her for god knows how long. And that he has been rooting around on her for the entire time. I'm pretty sure she isn't going to want to mate with anyone from our species"

"I have seen how you were acting when she has hurt Tobias. I've never seen you care for someone so much. Your different when she's around. It's a good thing."

"Shes still drunk" Nick laughed as he looked out the window. I watched her as she stumbled around outside. A small growl escaped me as I knew she would have driven her drunk as a skunk.

"Jesus christ. Fucken women"I laughed. I started to walk towards my front door with Nick following closely behind me an giggling like a little school girl.

Opening my front door, i watched as Lilly collapsed into my arms, a laugh escaped me.

"Are you really that drunk"I laughed.

"Tobias. Shes covered in blood." She started to cry into my shoulders as she gripped onto my arms, i looked down at her body, her once beautiful dress was now ripped to bit and blood had now taken over its original color. I looked down at her legs as the blood continued to pour out of her body.

"Lilly what happened."

"He he -"She cried into my chest, i felt her starting to panic as her body started shake and i could feel the fear radiating off of her body.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"Tobias look at where the blood coming from." 

Looking down i could see where the blood was coming from and i held her in my arms tighter, as the realization had finally hit me to what had happened.

"Oh, Shit Lilly'I said, I felt her heartbeat slowly begging to drop, That's when panic set into me. 

"We've got to get her to the hospital"I yelled to Nick. I picked Lilly up as gently as possible i watched as her head gently fell back into my arms as we got back into her car, i got in the backseat with her still in my arms while Nick got in the driver's seat and took off as fast as he could.

Pushing her hair from her face, i didn't even recognize who i was cradling in my arms. Anger was flooding through my body. How could somebody do this.

"Tobias mate calm down. Youll scare her"Nick encouraged as we were flying through the forest. The heavy smell of blood in the car was strong.  I looked at all of the scratches, Bite marks bruises all over her body. That's just the ones i could see.