Chapter 19

Day of Winston's wedding.

Lillys P.o.v

"Do you Winston Parker take Eden Tilly to be your wife and mate forever"

"I do"My heart began to fell hard and heavy. 

"If there are no objections, I pronounce you husband and wife and Now you may mark your bride."

I watched as the crowd semi roared in cheers and everyone that was happy for them stood up and cheered while his family and mine remained seated. I looked across to my brother who stood there on the other side of the aisle to me, He put a fake smile on his face and then walked off into the crowd in the direction of the crowd.

What was wrong with him.

"Oh Lilly its beer o'clock?"Sebastian said handing me a beer a smile came onto my face and I began to take a drink of my beer and looked around trying to find my brother. A smile was plastered on my face as many different packs were here for this special occasion. Worry took over me. As I could no longer see Ethan and something had been off about him that last few days ever since I got back he hasn't seemed to be the same bastard he usually is.

"Mum where did Ethan go?"

"Um, I have no idea sweetheart. Lilly, are you okay you like you've got a fever?"

"Mum I'm fine "

"I'm going to go see if I can find him."

"Sweetheart don't go anywhere stay here your not looking to flash maybe you should go home he's probably there."

"Okay ill head home now then i should be back within the hour"

"Alright sweetheart."

I started to head towards the exit when I felt my elbow being grabbed. I turned around to run into the chest of something hard. Looking up my eyes connected with Tobias.

"Where are you going "

"Home"

"I'll walk you "

"I don't need to be walked 3 kilometers down the track but thank you Alpha,"I  said getting out of his grasp, stalking off in my heels as they clattered against the wooden floor, I walked outside and the cold night's air wrapped around my bare arms.

I started walking down the narrow track from the hall to my house.

"Why are you so stubborn for ?"

"Why are you stalking me for ?"

"It's not safe Lilly, You know that they could attack any time they like."

"I can protect myself, Alpha Tobias."

"Oh, can you just and who have had to save your ass the last 3 times you've got into trouble?"

"Okay Mr big hero no need to rub it in"

"I know you can look after yourself Lilly but not when that physco witch is involved she could take us both out if she wanted you to know this.'

"I'm prepared to take her on the next time I see her "I argued with him

"You've prepared in a day huh ?"He laughed.

"Haha are you a fucken comedian, "I laughed as I walked up the stairs and onto the porch I unlocked the door.

"ETHAN are you home "I yelled I said walking to the kitchen and got two glasses out, walking over to the fridge I pulled out ice cubes from the bottom freezer. Pouring two glasses of pure whiskey, I offered one to  Tobias he happily accepted.