Chapter 7

A/N

This is Chapter is long and emotional so y'all better get ready

~~~~

I woke up by something vibrating on my ass. I groaned and realize it was my phone. I took out my phone and saw someone was calling. I didn't even check who it was before answering.

"Hello?" I asked sleepily since I just woke up.

"Well you're finally awake." I knew it was Cher and I can totally feel that she's smirking through this phone.

"Yea, you woke me up. What do you need?" I asked a bit more harsh than I intended.

"Well your dad wants you to come back home to eat breakfast." She answered.

"Ugh fine I'll be there in 10" I said while rolling my eyes at the phone.

"By the way, we have another guest joining us for today" she added calmly.

"Are you serious?!?" And with that I hung up. Okay, I admit that was rude but being woken up from my amazing sleep was the worse idea ever, and on top of that, today Cher and dad are leaving.

I went to my shelves and got new clothes.

Now I was wearing a high waisted shorts with my ACDC crop top. Then I got my black and red flannel and tied it around my waist. Last but not the least I put on my combat boots.

I put my hair on a messy bun. Then I went down and went to my backyard where we have the hose to get some water on my little cup. I went back at the treehouse and took my makeup off with my makeup remover. Then I took my morning cleanser for my face and washed it with water. After that I put on a little makeup making sure I cover up my under eye and a scar on my neck.

Yes, I have some makeup at my treehouse for situation like this. Get over it.

After my morning routine I went to walk down the path that leads to my home.

Once I stepped in the house I immediately smelled bacon, eggs, toast, and coffee. I went straight to the kitchen and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"Take a picture it last longer" everyone looked down.

"Well, good morning to you too" said dad sarcastically. I rolled my eyes then looked at this tall latino guy.

"And you are?" I asked politely since I have a good feeling about this kid. Well his not technically a kid since he looked like he was 30 but whatevs.

"Oh, I'm Wilmer. Demi's boyfriend" he smiled at me.

"¿El novio de Demi?" (Demi's boyfriend?) I asked in spanish, I'm not even sure if he is latino but by he definitely looks like one. 

He looked shocked at first but then it was replaced with smile. "Sí, soy novio de Demi" (Yes, I'm Demi's boyfriend) See! I knew he was latino! 

We both sat down at the table while everyone was looking at me with their jaw dropped. Well except for Cher.

"¿Cómo lo haces? Quiero decir con su actitud y todo. ¿No consigue todo mandón contigo?" (How do you do it? I mean like with her attitude and all. Does she not get all bossy on you?) he laughed at my questions which caused everyone to look at us weirdly.

Then he looked serious and said,

"Me dijo muchas cosas sobre ti especialmente después del tratamiento. Lamenta todo lo sabes? Sé que no puede parecer que ella cuidó desde que ella no apareció en once años. Lo hizo así que estaba completamente bien cuando lo hace demuestra para arriba. Ella te ama y no había un día y la noche que no mencionó."