Chapter 12

*Beep *Beep

What the fuck is that noise?!?

Somebody should just turn that off like seriously.

*Beep *Beep

SHUT UP MAN!!!!!!!

*Beep *Beep

Ugh do I really have to stop that noise myself?

Hold on. Why can't I open my eyes?

Why can't I move?

What is happening to me?

Am I broken?

Wait .. What kind of question is that?

I've been broken since I was young. Darkness has always been my friend ... And enemy.

It feels nice being in darkness sometimes ... But then you get lonely and darkness starts to invade your thoughts and your body.

Some say that darkness can be a metaphor for evil and death. But then there are other people who says it can also be viewed as a symbol of peace, silence, rest, and comfort.

They remind you that you were born after 9 months of being inside your mother's womb; a dark and warm place that satisfies all our needs.

Yes, darkness makes me feel at peace but it also gives my demons a chance to take over me.

My train of thoughts got interrupted by a door opening followed by some sniffles.

"She's okay and stable now. She is in a mini coma though, she wont wake up for a couple of days due to the impact on her head. Luckily the impact of the rock wasn't that hard because if it was then it could damage her brain or it could lead her to death. So, just call me if you need anything." Said a male voice that I do not recognize.

"Okay, thank you doc." I recognize that voice .. Umm .. I know who she is but at the same time I don't .. The hell? .. Ugh this is so frustrating.

"Hey baby girl ... The doctor said you're okay ... Please ... Please wake up soon." The voice I recognized whispered on my ear while holding my hand.

Okay so she calls me baby girl .. But who is she? .. Cher? No, it can't be. Cher does not sound like that.

She rea- Wait! HOLD UP!

BACK UP!

Did she say that the doctor said I was okay?!

And she's telling me to wake up soon?! What is going on?

*Beep *Beep

Ugh please turn that off!!!

"I love you baby girl" the same recognizable voice said and kissed my forehead.

___________________________

Its been 3 days and its always been the same. I always hear that beeping noise and its annoying me so much!!

And the recognizable voice never ever let go of my hand. She keeps saying that she loves me and that I should really wake up soon.

I hear her crying everyday. She sound so caring and loving. But who the hell is she?

I heard the door opened.

"I did some test and it looks like she will be waking up soon." The male voice said.

"Thank you" she whispered but she whispered it loud enough. Then I heard the door open and shut close again.

Then the door opened again and I heard 4 different but yet recognizable voices.

"Hey sweetie" said a sweet voice

"Hey sissy" said a cute little voice

"Hey baby"said another cute voice

"Hey princess" said a male voice

"Hey guys" the girl who has been with me said weakly.

"How is she?" I heard the male voice speak again.

"She's okay. She should wake up soon"

"You should ge-"

*Beep *Beep

I groaned and stir my head

"OH MY GAWD! Can someone turn that damn sound off!! It has been going off non-stop for 3 days now!!!"

"Oh my gosh! Addie!! Baby girl!! Please open your eyes!!" She begs

I open them and blink a couple of times because of the light. Once I got used to the light I got shocked by 5 people who was standing around my hospital bed.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked with venom on my voice.

"What do you mean?" Demi whispered

"I meant what I said exactly. What the hell are you doing here?"

"She was here for 3 days taking care of you Addison." joined Dianna

"Why?" I snapped

"Why?" Demi choked on her words

"Yes, why! Why after 11 years you decide on showing up? WHY! I want my dad!" I have so much anger built up in me and my dad was the only person who can calm me down.

"You don't remember?" Asked Dallas

The door opened and I'm guessing that was the doctor.

"Oh I see your awake Addison. How are you feeling?"

"Angry. Where the hell is my dad?" I hissed

"Why can't she remember us?" Demi asked and I looked at her angry and confused.

"She has a temporary memory loss. It should come back after a few days or weeks but don't worry it won't be months." The doctor explain which caused everyone to sigh in relief while I stay confused.

"You're allowed to go home now by the way." The doctor continued.

I looked at Demi straight in the eyes "I'll ask you again. Where the hell is my dad?"

"Um. I'll leave you guys for a few minutes. Just call me when you're ready to leave" the doctor said awkwardly.

"Don't make me ask again Demetria" I raised my right eyebrow when she flinched at her name.

"I'll explain everything when we get home" she replied clearly hurt and exhausted.

"We?" I asked giving her 'Da fuck are you talkin bout.' look

She took a deep breathe and sighed heavily.

"You live with me now"

~~~~

A/N

Sorry for a very horrible chapter 😞

But ....

Did you see that coming?

What will her reaction be?

Sorry for the short chapter but I needed to give you guys an update since y'all are amazing. Inbox me if you need anyone to talk to 😊

Stay Strong my lovelies 💕

-Clara