Chapter 16

It's been a whole month now since I moved to LA with everyone. I still have the house in Dallas, we agreed that will be our vacation house whenever we go there.

The first 2 weeks here was fine. We went shopping and we fixed my room. After those 2 weeks everyone didn't have time for me anymore.

Mom has been really busy with her work, same with Nate. Wilmer is busy with his filming and if his not filming then he takes mom to dates. Grandparents are always out and I don't know why. Dallas and Rob are always going to friends party or they go on dates or they have work. Then Madison goes out with her group of friends a lot.

Me? I pretty much stayed home after the first 2 weeks. I mean I walk around the neighborhood but that's about it.

I can't really go anywhere because I don't really have anyone to show me around LA. I think I might just start driving around by myself to be honest. 

See? I told you everyone would just forget about me. I'm nothing but a burden to everyone.

This morning I woke up and went downstairs just to find a note on the kitchen counter saying everyone went out and I'm home alone once again.

It's 1 PM now and I haven't ate anything yet. Seeing nobody would care if I eat or not, I choose not eating.

I'm currently laying in bed on my back staring at the ceiling.

My self harm has gotten worse. Mom and Nate thought that I only had a slip up on the day before Nate's 21st birthday. They don't know that I had fallen back to my old ways.

Being alone every single day gives me a lot of opportunity to do it. It also gives the voices so much time to torture me.

Just this morning they told me to add a few more to my collection of scars. They wouldn't shut up at all. I tried screaming bloody hell since nobody would hear me but that didn't last for long.

Every time I would stop screaming they would come back 10 times louder. So I gave in and added to my collection. This has been going on every single day since they all started getting busy.

My depression is so much worse now too. I can't even sleep at night anymore. I would fall asleep really late and wake up really early.

I pretty much just stare at the ceiling all day till everyone starts coming back home and I have to act all happy.

Today I decided I would go out. I got up and took a shower and I am currently trying to pick my outfit for the day. I went with black shorts, white tank top and a thin black hoodie to cover up my arms.

I picked up my phone and keys then I headed out the door.

I checked my phone and I saw it was 3 already. I walked for 2 hours and I didn't even realize.

Damn I just realized I walked really far from our house today seeing that I never saw this part of the neighborhood before.

Then I saw a small little hill since I was really curious I went up the hill just to find railroad tracks.

I sat in the middle of the railroad and just started thinking.

Maybe I should just end it here. Nobody seems to care how I'm doing. Nate and mom never even checked on my recovery. Everyone thinks I'm doing just fine when I'm really not.

Am I really that good of an actress or does no one really care about me at all.

The second one

You're back

Yes we're back. You can never really make us leave you know.

I know