Chapter 20

"HOLY SHIT MADISON!! Don't do that!" Dem, Mar, and I all yelled in unison.

"Woah jeez I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you guys" replied Maddie

"Whatever just don't do that again" said Demi.

"AHHH!!!" Screamed Maddie.

We all looked at her confused

"What the hell is that shit?!?!" She asked pointing at the dead bird.

I forgot about that bird for a second

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." I said, obviously not wanting her to find out about The Witch that my father once 'loved'

"What the hell? Did you guys kill that!? Are you 3 planning on eating that!?!" Maddie asked shocked

"NO!!" We all yelled in unison again, okay now this is getting creepy.

"Why would we eat that!? The hell?!" I asked in disgust.

"I don't know!" she yelled

I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"Just don't worry about it. I'll go get a plastic bag so we can throw this nasty bird away." I announced walking to the kitchen to get a plastic bag.

I went and looked under the sink where we put all the plastic bags we get from grocery and stuff.

I picked up two target plastic bags and headed back to the living room. I saw Mar, Demi, and Maddie all sat together in the sofa looking at the bird in disgust.

I looked down at the floor where I saw blood from the head and a little pool of blood inside the box from the body.

I wore one of the plastic bag on my right hand so I can pick this all up. I then held the other plastic bag with my left hand and I made sure that it was wide opened.

I decided that I would pick up the box first.

"This is fucking disgusting!!!" I whined

"You don't say!" Maddie replied sarcastically

"Would you like to pick this all up for me?" I asked her with so much sass

"Nooo" she whined, burying her head into Demi's neck more which made Demi's arms wrap around her body protectively.

I admit, I am a tiny bit jealous.

Scratch that, I AM FUCKING JEALOUS!!!

I don't even understand why I'm jealous. I mean I didn't want to live with her in the first place.

Ugh

I just rolled my eyes at them still feeling very very jealous.

I'm not even disgusted by this bird anymore. I just felt mad and jealous.

I picked up the box of bird and threw it inside the plastic bag. Some blood spilled on the floor.

"My floor!!" Whined Demi.

I rolled my eyes and answered "I'll clean it up Queen Demetria!" I said kind of harsh.

I then picked up the head and threw it inside the plastic bag. I tied the plastic and went outside to throw it away. I also threw away the plastic bag that was wrapped around my right hand.

I went back inside slamming the front door in the process. I went straight to the kitchen to get all the things I need to clean the floor.

I got a bucket and filled up half of it with water. I then got a kitchen towel and put it over my shoulder. Then I got a new sponge and the bottle of dish liquid soap.