Identity is Key

This is a nice picture of me (on the right) and my friend Emily(on the left) at high school. I was in the hallway using a fork to get ranch onto her salad and some guy walked past us. I literally said, "Hi welcome to ******** High School. How are you today?" And his response was, "I understand this perfectly."
Weird day.

⚠️Also slight smut warning but not really actual smut⚠️
(Y/n) pov

"So this is how things are going to work, Ray, Mikey and Frank. You guys are going to start organising. I am going to bleach and dye Gerard and I's hair," i spoke as i grabbed blue and red hair dye out of a bag along with the bleach.

I put the bleach in Gerard's hair and then mine. We waited about 40 minutes to make sure it was almost white.

"So do i need to take a shower to get this out," Gerard asked while poking his bleach filled hair.

"Yeah, get in," i said as i began to undress.

"What," he smiled, a glint of confusion in his eyes.

"You're getting in the shower with me," i smiled in return, "now get in."

I locked the door and stepped into the warm shower, Gerard following not too far behind.

"So why did you want to take a shower with me instead of taking one alone, I know you're pretty sensitive to this stuff," Gerard asked.

"I trust you Gee," i smiled as i rested my hands in each side of his face, "i know that if i tell you i want to do something, you'll help me to do that. I also know that if I'm not ready for something, you'll respect that, and it's April 9th. It's a birthday present."

"You're really sexy," Gerard smirked down at me.

"I've heard," i laughed.

He rested one hand on my waist and the other on my lower back sending shivers down my spine.

"If you ever think you're ready to do something more in this shower just let me know," He winked.

"I wouldn't hesitate," i smirked.

Gerard raised his eyebrow at me.

"Are you dropping a hint of some sort?"

"Maybe."

"Do you want to," Gerard asked shocked.

I nodded, "just not right here or right now."

He smiled and finished washing out the bleach from his hair, as did I.
"Whenever you're ready love."

We proceeded to dye each others hair red and pastel blue.

"Now we have to take another shower to wash out the dye," I explained while reading the back of the tub.

"Today's a fun day," Gerard laughed.

"Birthdays have to be fun."

•••

"You look like a fire truck," I laughed and messed up his hair.