part 3

*(y/n) pov*

I start squirming trying to get out of their grip, but they're pretty strong. "shh they'll hear us" the stranger says. I could recognize that angelic voice from anywhere. It's Austin Mahone I think to myself. He finally lets go and says "I think they're gone, sorry about that" "um it's okay i guess" I manage to get out. "My name is Austin" He says as he helps me up and sticks out his hand for me to shake. "Hi, i-i'm (y/n)" I stutter. I can't decide whether you want to tell him I love him or not, but after what just happened back there with those crazy fangirls I decide to not tell him that you have always dreamed of meeting him. "well i better get going, I have to get home soon, my mom is going to be worried" I say as I start backing away. "yeah, okay me too. I hope I see you around (y/n)" "you too"

I start walking home and get there within 5 minutes. I head straight to your room because I don't even know what happened and I am still trying to process it. All of a sudden my mom and sisters come running in with huge smiles on their faces. "Honey guess what!" my mom says. "you learned how to knock" I respond sarcastically. "no, Austin Mahone is having a meet and greet tomorrow down at the mall and i got you tickets as a thankyou for putting up with all this moving" you had no idea how to react, all you could do was stare. i'm meeting austin again tomorrow and he already thinks i didn't know who he was. oh no what am i going to do.