part 8

*austins pov*

"hey austin, are you okay" zach asked me as soon as (y/n) left. "oh yeah i'm fine, just a little tired" i lied. I didn't want them to know i had a crush on (y/n), they would never let it go.

*(y/n) pov*

I just got home and i went to find my mom to tell her i was going out. "Hey mom, is it okay if i go to the movies tonight?" you ask, knowing she'll agree since she wants you to make friends. "yeah of course, with who?" she responded. "oh just some friends i made at the mall today" i said normally. "what are their names?" "zach, alex, austin and robert" you said hoping she wouldn't recognize the names. "wait a minute.." yep she definitely remembered. "..are you talking about austin mahone and his friends?!" she asked smiling "well yeah" i said looking around. "so that means you're paying to go to a movie with a lot of girls and they'll be in the theater?" your mom asked trying to understand. "no, actually i met austin last night on the board walk and they invited me to go to the movies with them" i said hoping she would still let me go with 4 boys. "well that sounds like a lot of fun! i'm so happy for you" my mom said happily. "YAY THANKS MOM!" i said hugging her. "no problem! now go get ready and here is $60 just in case you go out afterwards" my mom said handing me the cash. "okayy i'll be down in a few minutes then i'm going to leave since its a 9 o'clock movie and its already 8:10." "i can drive you if you want" your mom offered. "yeah thats a good idea, thank you"

*25 minutes later*

It was now 8:25 and i was just getting into my car to drive there. I arrived at the movie theater at about 8:30 and just waited on the bench in front, so i could see when they were coming. i was just waiting, while playing on my phone, then i heard a group of people laughing and talking coming around the corner. It sounded like them but i heard a girls laugh, so i didn't think it was them, but then they turned the corner and there they were, but they weren't alone. Austin brought camila and she was holding onto his arm, laughing. I could feel my heart break. They hadn't seen me yet since i was sitting on a bench behind bushes, but i saw them. Before they got any closer, I went and hid behind the bushes. I didn't want to go anymore, austin hurt me, i thought he liked me. I heard them walk past me and go inside so i started running the opposite way, towards the beach. I didn't want to go home.