part 19

*(y/n) pov*

At about 8:45 austin ended the ustream and came to join us playing 3 truths and a lie. It was my turn and i was trying to think of a good one. "okay ready," i said "1) i have 2 siblings, 2) i have moved to 4 different cities within the past year,

3) i have never left the country and

4) i have a twitter and instagram dedicated to you guys, and a few other bands." i didn't think they would get it, i mean two of them they pretty much could guess were truths right away but the other two were a little harder. "hmm i think 2 is the lie" "yeah i agree, 4 different cities in a year is crazy" they all agreed on number 2. "nope, actually i have lived in chicago, LA, new york and then here" i said laughing at their shocked expressions. "wow thats a lot of moving, so which was the lie" zach asked. "number 3, i have never left the country. i left once to go to london and another to go to canada." i stated. "so what's the username" austin asked. "ha like i would ever tell you guys, i literally tweeted about/to you guys all the time" "come on, we won't make fun of you" robert said. "are you kidding me, you would never stop making fun of me" i said staring at robert. "can you at least tell us if we're following you" alex asked. "fine. i have 3/4 of you following, you can figure it out who is following me" i said sticking my tongue out. It was alex that didn't follow me, he didn't follow my personal or my fan account but i don't think they would know that by tonight. my phone lit up and it said i had a new twitter follower on my personal account so i opened it up and saw alex just followed me. "alex, you're looking for my fan account not my personal one" "i know but i wanted to follow you anyways" "wait do i follow your personal?" austin asked. "um yeah i think so, i have you, robert and zach and now alex on there" i said. "whats your personal one again?" austin asked. "it's (@y/t/n)" a couple seconds later i got a notification that austin tweeted, yes i still got their tweets sent to my phone, i just like to know whats going on. the tweet said: "guyss!!! i need your help, i'm trying to find a fan account, the owners name is (y/n) and her personal twitter is (@y/t/n)"

"are you kidding me, thats not fair. now they're not only going to hate on me and they're going to be able to find the account, cheater" i said crossing my arms and sticking my tongue out. "those mahomies are some crazy detectives" zach said. "i know right?! i think they know things about me that i don't know" alex added. "hah looks like someone found it" austin screamed. "what?! already?? how" i exclaimed. "i told you they were good" zach said. They spent about an hour looking through the tweets i had on that account, but luckily i haven't used that account in a few months. i had 3 accounts and they found a backup one, so they wouldn't be able to see i have tweeted about them recently.