part 24

*about a month and a half later*

*(y/n) pov*

It's now the end of June and austin and I have been dating for a month and a couple of weeks. He was leaving for his tour pretty soon and i was upset because that would mean i was going to be alone all summer. I was going to the beach to meet the guys for lunch. I got to the restaurant early so i decided to sit down at the table. They came in a few minutes later and austin kissed me on the cheek. "hello beautiful" he said whil sitting next to me. "Hi austin" i said while giggling. "so are you guys ready to go to london tomorrow?" i asked. "yeah, we just have to finish packing a few more things and run to the store to get some last minute things" alex answered.

We ate lunch and then took a walk on the boardwalk. "i'm going to miss you guys" i said to austin. "i know, but it's a few months and i'll be back in miami a few times in between stops to check on you" austin said trying to comfort me. I got a text and it was my mom telling me she was going to the store so she needed me to go home and watch my siblings. "i have to go austin, but i want to see you later before you leave" i said giving him a quick kiss and waving to alex, zach and rob.

I went over their apartment later that night to help them pack and make sure they had everything. In the morning i went with them to the airport to say my final goodbyes. "don't miss me too much okay?" i said to the guys laughing a little. "austin, promise you'll call every day?" i asked looking up to him. "i promise we'll talk everyday, but it might not have to be on the phone" he said while pulling out another ticket. "austin!" i screamed, "you didn't!?" "i did, will you come with us on tour" he asked. "i would love to but what will my mom say? she's not even here to say goodbye" i said. "why don't you ask her yourself" he said pointing behind me. I followed his finger around to where my mom, brother and sister were standing. I walked up to her. "i packed your bag with everything you'll need" "are you sure mom?" "yes i'm positive, you deserve this. I love you and stay safe" she said pulling me into a long tight hug. I said bye to my sister and brother and then rolled my suitcase back over to austin. "i'm coming!" i said excitedly. Austin pulled me into a hug, "i'm so glad." "ayee we're gonna have a party" robert said. i just laughed at him.

We boarded the plane and i sat in the middle of alex and austin. "you ready babe?" he asked me. "beyond that" i said as i layed my head on his shoulder.