part 26

*(y/n) pov*

We arrived at the venue early enough to walk around for a while before the soundcheck started. After soundcheck, Austin went to the room designated to the meet and greet area. "austin i love you" was all I heard over and over again as they watched him walk to the picture spot. It was my job to look at the potential u girls for tonight and see you deserved it the most. Most mahomies that didn't live in miami still didn't really catch onto Austin and I dating, so it should be pretty easy to walk around without getting recognized. I looked through some of the most popular hashtags and twitters for tonights show, but i found an account that really caught my eye. She was one of the smaller accounts but she definitely managed to gain a lot of support. I decided to dm her on my fan account and ask if she wanted to meet up at the concert and she said yes. We met in front of one of the tshirt vendors and she seemed like a really sweet girl, but i couldn't just base it off of that. I asked her a whole bunch of questions about her austin experience, and she seemed like the perfect fit, except i had to go back to management with three options. I found two other girls who were just as deserving, but the first one just stuck out to me. I brought all 3 twitters and names to Rocco, Mike and Clint so they could check them out and they all agreed with me that the first girl i met deserved it. "okay (y/n), you can go dm her and tell her to meet you over by the side of the stage to tell her exciting news" Mike said. "okay, i'll go tell her right now" I went to the side and dmed the girl asking if she could meet me over here and she agreed. It was almost time for the concert to start and she still hadn't shown up. I waited 5 more minutes and decided to just go back and tell them that she didn't show up. "(y/n)!"