part 9

*austins pov*

I only brought camila to make (y/n) jealous. If she wanted to have a crush on my friend, i was going yo pretend to like someone else too. "hmm i wonder where (y/n) is" alex said. "i don't know maybe she wasn't allowed to come with us" robert stated "yeah and none of us have her number so we can't call her either" alex added. "well i guess we should go inside, since the movie is about to start" zach said. everybody agreed. Before we went in i took one last look around the lobby to see if (y/n) was coming. "austin what are you looking at?" camila asked. "oh nothing, i was just looking for (y/n)" i told her. "don't bother about her, i'm here" camila snapped back. I just looked forward and kept walking, ignoring camila.

*after the movie* (we'll pretend it was a short movie so its about 10:30pm)

I was hurt that (y/n) never showed up. I mean i know i brought camila to make her jealous, but it would only work if she actually showed up. "oh my gosh thats foolish 4 and camila!!!!" i heard girls screaming. oh great they found us, now camila and i would be all over twitter. We took pictures with some fans and then left to get in my car. We dropped camila off at her place and then headed to the beach to play some late night beach volleyball.

*at the beach* (still austins pov)

I wasn't in the mood to play, so i told the guys that i was going for a walk on the beach. I saw a girl sitting on the sand all the way towards the boardwalk and she looked like she was crying. I started walking over to her to see if she needed help but as i got closer i recognized her. "(y/n)?" she looked up, with a tear stained face.