part 4

*(y/n) pov*

I woke up early the next morning so i could go for a jog and come back to get ready for the meet and greet. After i got home i took a shower and started going through my closet to see what i could wear. I wanted to look good especially since he knows who I am. Or maybe he didn't, i'm hoping that he couldn't see my face last night long enough to remember me. Yeah sure i would love for him to know my name and be friends and everything but that comes with a price, h8. Teenage girls in love with the same guy you are, would find anything for them to h8 and with just moving here i'm not in the mood to start any drama.

*2 hours later*

It was time, we were leaving for the mall. I keep getting this weird feeling in my stomach. My sister and i waited in line for about 3 hours befote austin arrived and we started moving. Every step i take gets me one closer to him. "next. next. next." is all i keep hearing from his security guard. My sister stepped up to take a picture with him. "Hi how are you?" I heard him say. Before i knew it, I was being pushed up to where austin was standing. Austin was looking down when i walked up. He started lifting his head while saying, "Hi, what's you-- (y/n)?"

He recognized me, what should i do. i just stood there not knowing what to say.