part 16

"oh my god zach, thank you sososoo much" i hugged him and kissed his cheek. "i told you this would be a date you would never forget" "how did you even know i liked them, i don't remember mentioning them" i stated trying to figure out how he knew. i knew i told him i liked taylor swift and austin obviously and even 5 seconds of summer but i don't remember mentioning 1d because i was embarassed of how many people i fangirled over. "well i heard they were in town, so i asked your mom back on sunday and yeah" he said running his hand over his head. "wait austin did this?" i asked just processing what he said before. "uh yeah, he said he wanted you to be happy and have an amazing time." zach said. "aww that was so sweet, i need to text him later to say thank you" i didn't think austin would do so much for someone elses date, he told me he likes me so maybe he doesn't anymore, i don't know boys are confusing. We waited until the interview was done and the more and more we waited, the more nervous i got.

*zachs pov*

i could see (y/n) was getting nervous so i put my arm around her, and she didn't move away so i just left it there. She was so pretty. And i know austin likes her too, thats why he gave her this amazing opportunity. The radio manager walked out and told us we could wait in a room a couple of doors down, and one direction would come meet us down there.

*(y/n) pov*

i was starting to get jittery so i got up and walked around. i can't believe i am actually meeting them. Miami has been treating me very well so far. On friday i met austin, saturday i met the rest of foolish four and now wednesday i was going to meet one direction. I knew they wouldn't really care about me since they have millions of fans and i'm just another one they have to meet instead of getting a break but i don't care because i love them.

⚠️🚨authors note🚨 i don't want to waste time writing about 1d since this is a f4 imagine sooo yeah basically they met one direction and here is what happened after they left the radio station⚠️

"That was so amazing, thank you so much zach" i said still smiling ear to ear and kind of shaking. "you're welcome" zach said smiling. We just pulled up to my house and i turned to him and said thank you and that it was the best date i've ever been on. He got out and walked me to my front door, and i hugged him and leaned up a little to kiss him on the cheek. I got into my house and just sat on my bed smiling for the longest time.