part 14

*(y/n) pov*

"truth or dare austin" i said. "hmm truth" "okay ummm" i said trying to think of a good one. "have you ever had a crush on a mahomie and wanted to ask her out" i asked, thinking about some gorgeous mahomies that i know austin basically stalks on twitter.

*austins pov*

oh god, why did she ask that question. i mean of course i have found some mahomies datable but the one that i liked the most was sitting in this room. "yeah i guess so, i never really thought about it" i said hoping the guys wouldn't blurt anything out. "LIESS" alex shouted. "you were in love with that one u girl for the longest time" robert said laughing. "well yeah but okay whatever" i said giving up. "its okay austin, the entire fandom knows that you have a couple of favorites" (y/n) said laughing. "ugh fine, who's next" i said wanting to get off of this topic. "(y/n) is" zach said nodding over to (y/n). robert was asking her so i knew no matter what he said it would make everyone uncomfortable. "okay (y/n) truth or dare" "dare" she said with a smile. oh no this is going to be bad i thought. "i dare you to go on a date with one of us" "robe-" i started to say but (y/n) interrupted me. "fine, bring it on. who am i going with" she said confidently. "you leave the room and we'll decide who gets to take you." (y/n) got up and left the room. "i'm taking her" i said before anyone else could say anything. "no i'm taking her, she obviously has a crush on me" zach argued. "she has a crush on all of us you idiot" i stated. "since rob and i are okay with not going, we'll just pick your name out of a hat" alex said trying to stop any fighting from happening. "fine" we both said. Robert got up and got paper, a pen and a hat. He wrote zach's name and then mine. Alex picked it since he is the most fair. "zach is the winner" he said looking at me to see if i was okay. Alex knew i had a crush on (y/n) so he knew i was going to be mad. Zach had a huge smile on his face. (y/n) walked back in and asked who she was going with. "i get to bring you out" zach said to (y/n) "okay, so when are we doing this?" (y/n) asked. she seemed excited about it, i don't blame her though, zach is a really nice guy but i just really wanted the excuse to ask her out. "how about wednesday night?" it was only saturday so they still had a while to figure everything out. "it just has to be after 3 because i have school or whatever and i want to go home and get changed" "give me your phone so i can add my number" zach said.

this was making me sick to my stomach so i got up and left the room to get something to drink. "does anyone want anything from the kitchen" i said as i was walking away. "i'll come help" (y/n) offered. "um okay thanks" i said even though i wanted to be alone. "is something wrong austin?" she asked as soon as we left my room. "no, not at all i'm just thirsty" i said trying to convince her everything was alright. "okk well if you ever need somone to talk to, i'm always here" she said giving me a small smile. "thank you" i said smiling back. we got snacks and some sodas and waters and went back into the room to find zach and robert standing on the balcony with a cardboard cutout of me, trying to trick the fans bit since it was pretty dark out they probably couldn't even tell anyone was out there. The rest of the night we just sat around, playing video games and getting to know (y/n) and the more i talked to her the more and more i fell for her.