The First Day Of Work💖

HI EVERYONE!!!! THANK YA'LL FOR READING THIS AMAZING BOOK!!!! I know you all are waiting for Kaylyn and Odell to "get it on" and I want you to know its on the way, just bare with me!!!

LOVE YOU AND ENJOY!!!💖

UNEDITED

I was presently laying in bed and looking up at the ceiling

No thoughts.

No worries.

Just...staring.

For what reason?

I don't know.

But what I do know is, my ass should be up getting ready for Kaylyn's first day of work.

Lyn was  probably nervous right now or just needed some encouragement.

I should be there for her.

Its been a week since we've gotten the "okay" from my sponsors and I'm been ready to create anything with that Lyn of mine.

I sat up in my comfy bed and grabbed my IPhone X off my nightstand before checking the time/missed calls. 

Mom: 100 missed calls since we've gotten down here.

Mom: Answer my calls!!!! How dare you allow that little bitch to work for you!!!! We need to talk.

Who else? * Me completely ignoring what I just read*

Ciara, delete.

1 unknown number, called yesterday, delete.

Rontae: Where you at?, my lil cuz still thinks I'm in NJ.

I'll text him later.

Lil Sis: Hey, just seeing if you and Lyn made it to Florida okay. 💕

Me: We did, love you.

Typing....

Lil Sis💕: Love you more.

Before I could check any other messages(which were a lot), I heard White Sand, by Migos serenade through the house as the smell of coffee and other cooking began to travel in every room.

Is Lyn cooking? 

DAMN!!! I fuckin forgot about breakfast.

I quickly rolled out of bed and did my daily hygiene before putting on some clothes that were suitable for the day.

Joggers. Dats it.

Slowly walking down the stairs, I watched as she hummed to the music and stirred the scramble eggs in a buttered pan all while a few dancing here in there.