Paid Bail💵

Stayed up all night to finish this so Enjoy!!!😘😘

UNEDITED

Morristown, New Jersey

"One more round?", my old flame, Zion, asked huskily as I hopped outta his bed and put on my clothes. "I didn't travel here all the way from Florida to be disappointed, did I?".

I dunno??

Did you?, I thought.

Rolling my eyes playfully, I sighed and kissed his cheek before patting it softly in a sarcastic type of way.

"Ain't I giving you what you wanted. An affair in exchange for the death of Kaylyn Selene Matthews?-he smirked and squeezed my boney ass- Yeah, that's what I thought", I said slapping his hand away from me. "Got me fucked up".

Chocking profusely, he grabbed me again forcefully and brung me to his face, by my neck to stare into cold hazel eyes.

Uh-oh.

"I get what I want when I want it and I want you to get yo ass back in da bed, so I can fuck", he said slinging me back on the bed and hovering over my small frame. " I say when you can leave".

My irises widen like saucers and I instantly began to fight back, like my life depended on it.

"Get off me you sick motherfucker!!!", Ciara screamed kicking and scratching as held her down frowning angrily."Get away from me".

But she was no match for his built body and frame.

I mean, for a doctor he was strong as a fuck!!

I hate him.

I hate him so fucking much, she thought yelping for help knowing no one would hear her cries.

I've always hated him.

He tricked me.....just like all those other times.

Then...

*Smack*

Was the sound of his hand slapping against my sensitive cheek.

My vision blurred for the slightest moment and I groaned in pain before feeling his lips crash into mines sloppily.

He never was a good kisser to begin with.

So I'm not all dat flabbergasted.

Smh.

(Me sticking my tongue out disgusted)