I'll Take The First Step💕

Hi fam!!!

We hit 1K today!!!!

I love you guys so much and thanks for the support!!!💕

This chapter has a 2 mild sexual scenes, so if your not into that type of stuff, when you see this emoji:🍑

That means sexual scene, so skip if your not comfortable.

If you see this one:👍🏿, that means its all good.

Love y'all!!

🍑

"Mmm", I moaned while I fucked myself with my fingers on my bed with an open leg position. The warm, addictive sensation that you have when you cum, was on the tip of the cliff. The feeling that made me want nothing more to be fucked, gave me the energy to keep going.

Almost there.

Sweat beaded down from my forehead as thoughts of Odell fucking me bathed my mind and I finally came while hot, wet juices shot right out of me; unto the clean, white bed.

Gosh, that felt good.

But what a waste of sweet nectar.

Fuck.

👍🏿

For the past few days, I've been feeling alone and sexual frustrated because Odell hasn't come out his room ever since the altercation with Damon.  Of course Nyjah and Ciara have still been coming over to work on the fashion line, which has no name yet; but the only time he came out was to eat.

And even in that I never saw him.

This wasn't like him....at all.

Did I do something wrong?

Nah, he would've told me.

Would he?

I need guidance.

8:10am, the clock read on her phone.

Kaylyn didn't know what time it was in New Jersey, but she sure as hell knew she needed to talk to her friend, Candace.

Pronto.

After taking a quick shower, I quickly dialed the numbers and  held my hand-warmed phone to my left ear and waited to hear my friend's voice.

"Pick up...pick up", Kaylyn whispered to herself.

Candace: Hello?

Damn, she sound tired.

Me: Hey gurl, how are you?

Candace: Is this Kay-Bay, I'm speaking to?