No Clue🤷🏿‍♀️

"Ummmm

"Ummmm....she just went in the other room to take a phone call, can I help you with something?", I asked while being polite as I could be. He stared at me with his light green eyes for a moment before breaking away to look around the room.

"No, its just dat, she's my sister and I needed to talk to her about something", he smiled and stuffed his hands in his what looked like, gym shorts. " My name is Damon Rodgers".

"Kaylyn Matthews, nice too meet you", I smiled as we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too. You draw?", Damon asked walking a little closer to the table to get a look at my sketch. Sweat and manly cologne, was all I smelt as he leaned over my short figure and caught a glance of my work.

He must workout a lot judging by the odor.

"Yes, I do actually".

"Nyjah the same way. She can never get enough of sketching her heart out", he smiled before stepping back a little as his sister came out of the office she was in.

My heart raced once I saw her happy expression fade into an angry frown at the sight of him.

Did I do something wrong?

"What are you doing here?", she seethed quietly pulling him to side and looking from left to right as if she was being watched. "Your not suppose to come unless there's a meeting with the other sponsors, you knew that didn't you?".

"Calm down sis, I just wanted to see how you were doing", Damon said holding his hands in surrender. Nyjah pursed her lips to the side and tapped her feet hard on the floor while looking at him with a "really" expression. "What? Its the truth".

"You know your not suppose to be here, I could get my ass fired for this!!". Damon sighed and ran his hand through his fresh trimmed beard with an innocent look.

"Your ass can get fired for what?", Odell said waltzing slowly into room as everyone stared at each other.

Some shit bout to go down...

Quick.

"Nothing", Ny quickly said looking down at her feet. Damon coughed on purpose and looked highly annoyed for some odd reason.