Getting To Know You😊

Hi fam!!!!

I hope you like this chapter because I typed all day just to get it to y'all, so please vote and comment.

I wanna know what you think of it.

Love you!!

Whoosh.

I heard throughout the room, which quickly was followed by a blast of cold air coming from the ventilation duct on the ceiling. The cold bumps that always appeared on my skin when the A/C came on began to pop up on my creamy skin and I groaned with annoyance before sitting up on the comfy couch I slept on last night.

My eyes felt dry as I stretched and squinted at the bright sun rays that shone through the glass windows in the spacious living room downstairs.

Stupid sun...I mean star.

After popping my lower back a couple of times, I examined the whole room and found Odell out like a light at the end of the divan with his lips thinly parted.

He looked so cute.

It makes me want to kiss him.

Kaylyn laughed quietly to herself and crawled over to his side of the loveseat before putting her knees on each side of his lap.

Then she just stared at him and all his perfect features that brought his every expression to life.

He was so...beautiful.

His lips.

His nose.

His eyes.

That show-stopping smile.

Damn, I'm blessed.

Feeling love reign through my body more than before, I nuzzled my nose on his and kissed him deeply, french style, causing him to wake up instantly. I gasped when he man-handled my ass which caused my to spring forward unto his, now, hard member.

"You scared me", I said breathlessly before he put my lips to his again.

Fuck, we should makeout more often.

Wrapping my arms around neck, he pulled my bottom lip between his teeth, which caused me whimper softly before I pulled his beard signaling him to stop, because my ass needed oxygen.

"Well, that's what you get for waking a nigga outta his sleep", he smiles breaking the kiss, finally.

"Oh, shut up", I said nibbling on the crook of his neck. "You look soo beautiful when your sleep, I couldn't help myself".  Odell sat me up and stared at me with a raised eyebrow, looking a little confused about my response.

"You watch people sleep?".

"What? No, you just happened to be sleeping when I woke up soo, I stared", I answered sitting in his lap.