The Party (Pt. 1)😑

Hi FAM!!!

Sorry it took so long to give you this chapter but....

I hope you enjoy it and buckle up for PT. 2!!💝

(Wink,wink😚)

"See you later Kay", Ny said walking out the front door after a long day of work with Ciara as well, looking stuck up as ever

See me later?

"You mean, tomorrow right?", I corrected.

"No, I mean later as in tonight". I pursed my lips with confusion and folded my arms.

"Your coming over for dinner tonight?", I asked.

"No. Tonight's the pool party, you know, for the announcement of you and Odell's line together. Didn't he tell you?", Nyjah questioned smiling.

No...no he didn't.

"All the sponsors and surrounding designers are going to be here. I'm ready to meet everyone of them!!!".

She was obviously more excited than I was.

This is all soo....sudden.

Fuck.

"Oh", was the only thing that could fly out of my mouth before Ciara rolled her eyes and walked to her car swaying her hips like she had ass.

Too bad, she can only dream.

(Me snickering evilly to myself)

"Well...see you tonight, can't wait to break out my swimsuit", Nyjah says leaping excitedly out the door with her workbag, leaving me flabbergasted.

Why Beck wouldn't tell me that there was going to be a party tonight?

Mmmm....

I don't know, but I'm sure as hell gonna find out.

I ran upstairs a bit angry and opened Odell's two double doors to his massive room before finding him on the phone, laughing.

Who's he talking too?

"Yes ma'am, I know. I've missed too many of your big helpings of pecan pie. I'll make sure to visit soon....alright....bye", he says hanging up the call to look at me.

"Who was that?", Kaylyn asked folding her arms.

"Nobody, what's up?", Odell asks pulling me into his lap and wrapping his muscular arms around my waist.

My instincts told me to slap him but I clutched my hands in my thighs instead and got straight to the point.

No sugar coating shit. 

Just get er' done.

That's it.

"Why didn't you tell me about the party tonight?". Odell looks a little surprised at first, but it didn't last for long as he took one good scan at my facial features displayed...