A Christmas Family Dinner🎄 Pt. 1

Just a filler!! Please enjoy!!💖

Sexual Content ahead⚠️

5 months later....

rum-rum-rum.

Went the sound of the heat system coming on in our master bedroom as Lyn and I laid tangled in the sheets of the bed, butt ass naked with her clinging to me like a magnet.

I didn't find it annoying at all actually.

I find it quite funny and concerning at the same time.

She's been this way for quite sometime now.

Ever since she had the baby, she didn't want to be anywhere I wasn't.

Girls night, stayed home with me and Miracle.

Boys night, went with me and brought the baby with her too.

Even when I had to go work, she wanted to go with me.

Her therapist diagnosed her with Monophobia, which is basically a phobia or the fear of being alone.

At first, it was hard for her to sleep at night because all the intense nightmares and the sleep medication she was on.

Hell, we even had intimacy issues.

But now.....I'm proud to say she 's slowly getting back to her old, sexy ass self again.

And just in time for Christmas too.

I turned my gaze from the white ceiling above me, to my beautiful fiancée currently sound asleep on my tatted chest and body.

She was knocked out cold...mostly because the Christmas D she got an hour ago, still on it too.

I smirked looking down at her, mouth slightly agap, slob slowly trickling off her bottom lip.

I would be lying if I said this wasn't cute.

Her damp hair sticking to her smooth forehead in large clumps and light snores vibrated through her chest.

This is priceless...you know what...I gotta take a pic for the gram.