Welcome To The Sunshine State☀️🏖️

☀️Hi guys!!! I hope all of you enjoy this chapter and thanks for the support!!☀️

Love ya!!!

Sorry if its horrible, I really wanted to get an update to y'all really fast.

Today was the day I was leaving New Jersey.

Whew.

It was so hard to believe but it was happening so....fast.

One minute I was talking to Odell and the next I'm packing my bags preparing to board a private jet.

What am I doing?

Okay, just slow down and breath.

This all great.

Your starting your career.

You are no longer a janitor.

You- are-a- designer.

Be happy for yourself.

"Hey, you ready to go?", my aunt asks entering my room with more freshly washed clothes.

Haa, the smell of laundry is another thing that I'm going to miss.

"No...but yes".

"Whatchu mean?".

Not a day goes by, that my aunt doesn't check my well being. Like I said, I've been her number one priority since as long as I can remember. My only worry is, how hard it going to be to let someone else do the worrying for her.

She's done it for sooo long.

I can only imagine what break from it would do to her?

"Nothing. I just am going to miss this place very much, that's all".

"You can come and visit anytime you want. So don't be sad. If you can't be happy for yourself be happy for me, okay", she says as she pulling me into her warm, chubby arms.

Which are the best arms for hugging if I might add.

"I'll try", I answered squeezing her back.

3 suitcases and a cry session later...

One of Odell's limos just pulled up in the driveway and parked awaiting my arrival as my uncle carried my suitcases down the stairway.

My breathing was wild but controlled while I watched my two fill in parents smile with tears in their eyes and opened their arms wide waiting for goodbye hugs.

Whew, I can do this.

I can say adios to the both of them without feeling guilt or sad. 

They deserve it.

"I love you both and thank you for everything you've done. I'll think about you everyday", Kaylyn says hugging them both.