Bonjour Paris🗼

Hi FAM!!!!

Just want to let you know that this is a long chapter and to get comfortable!!!

Plus I want to give shout out to JustPeachy229 sashagirl229 MrsBamBam41 loversByTheWay for all of your votes and comments.

And that's all I can remember off the top of my head but I will given shoutouts to the rest of you in my next chapter.

But please enjoy and love y'all!!!😘😘

"Did he really date Ciara and not tell me?", I thought staring at the wall in Odell's bed

Of course it was blank but I continued to stare at it.

Why?

I don't know.

It was 3am in the morning and I couldn't sleep, at all.

Damn.

Why can't I just forget what I heard and move on??

All this week, I've managed to avoid all topics dealing with what Damon told me and smile no matter how bad I wanted to open my trap and pour my thoughts out like a river with no end.

Even though crying was the only thing keeping from spilling over.

I still hung on to what I chose to believe...

That Odell wouldn't do this to me.

I also had help from Ny-Ny as well, who's been checking on me ever since the incident at her brothers house and has since given me emotional support every time I see her.

Flashback......

"Goodbye and I wish you the best but please leave me be", I croaked while running out of his house crying even harder than earlier.

The hot tears running down her face reminded her of how much of a mistake she was.

And how stupid she was think about love again.

This hurts too much.

Way too damn much.

She thought.

Everything was blurry, mixed with oranges,dark greens, as she ran towards what looked like Nyjah's car and opened the passenger door before hopping in.

"Girl, what happened? Are you okay?", Nyjah asked placing her hand on my shoulder. "Did he hurt you?".

Ny's was trying to comfort me but I needed peace and quiet, dats it.