Wtf 😨😱Pt.2

Hey FAM!!!

I have a lot of explaining to do and will post a message soon but just read and thanks soooo much for your patience and support!!!

Love you😘😘and enjoy!!!

My body heated up and turned red from the strong burst of anger that shot up within me

How dare they come!!!

I didn't ask for none of them!!!!

Tears threatened to leave my eyes before I began to speak to my unwanted guests.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to show their face", I grumbled shaking furiously like a leaf on a tree. "Hey Mrs. Beckham, –ma, dad, sis, and big brother. What a fucked up surprise to see you here".

Everyone stayed quiet and stared at me with guilt spiraling in their eyes as Odell got up off the floor, dusting himself off like the champ he is.

While my face displayed...

1. I don't give a fuck

2. What tha fuck

3. And get tha fuck out

All at the same time.

Because it was funny yet so weird to see the most hated people I hate in my hospital room after a traumatic situation.

It just wasn't adding up.

Matter a fact, nothing was really was.

Lemme see if I can get some answers from these motherfuckers.

"Family!", I said sarcastically happy. "What are y'all doing here on this lovely day, huh?".

Nothing but crisp, clean silence resonated through air but in my head...I heard crickets.

Something I that eeked me from the inside.

Rapidly.

Odell came to my side and held my hand letting me know he was behind me as everyone looked at one another to speak first.

But I already knew who...

The person I once called–ma— Leann.

She walked to my edge of the bed and touched my upper arm before I snatched away from the contact like she had an skin disease of some sort.

I know you fuckin lyin, I thought.

She has no right or room to touch me!!!

Lost dat privilege a long time ago.

Her lips formed a hurt frown and I turned on my side facing toward the gray colored wall beside me.