Rescue Mission

Hi FAM!!! It feels good to be f*ckin back!!!! Sorry I took so long to update but Imma make it up to y'all by giving y'all a Christmas chapter very soon....so stay tuned for that and enjoy!!!!!😘

⚠️WARNING⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC DETAILS THAT MAY BE UNCOMFORTABLE TO SOME READERS⚠️

Cousin Rontae in the MM

Its been two weeks since I've been in New Jersey and nobody was saying nothing

Its been two weeks since I've been in New Jersey and nobody was saying nothing. Everybody wanted to be hush-hush and you could tell to.

Until the money started talking...

I was becoming desperate so....I took a source captive for a while at my cousin Rontae's warehouse.

I mean a nigga wasn't just  gonna sit on his ass and let the police handle it . 

By that time his Kaylyn would be dead....even though I dont want to admit it but it was true.

Whether I liked it or not.

So with Aunt Clarissa's and my boys help they've searched the streets night and day.

And all that work led us to this dude who has some juicy info that I need.

Rontae stood close by and smoked a Cuban cigar while I did a lil interrogating.

"Why tha fuck am I here man?", the little skinny nigga asked angrily as I crouched down in front of the metal chair he was tied to. " I didn't do nothing".

I smirked and lit my own blunt wit my gold lighter.

"Hm. That's funny because word on the street is that you have yo own click around New jersey somewhere and y'all helped some folks who took my girl find a hide out spot", I said before blowing a puff of smoke in his face and grinning like a kid in a candy store.

He looked as if I didn't phase him but I knew all dat was gonna change within a matter of seconds.

Just you wait my nigga.

"Ion know nothing bout finding a hideout spot fo nobody brah. You got tha wrong nigga", He answered with more fakeness trying to loosen his restraints.