We're Going On A Trip😄

I was currently wrapping up a few designs for the brand and my mind kept wandering back to Damon who hasn't' come to the house for a month, plus a few days

Which is how long it's been since the big fight with Odell.

Even with the lack of inspiration to sketch and Beck and I's good relationship standing, I couldn't help but feel sorry for Nyjah's brother.

He didn't ask for that beat down.

I should apologize.

Its the least I could do for all the trouble I didn't cause.

Kaylyn pondered for a minute before being interrupted by a loud bang of a lemonade glass that had been placed on my drawing table by the one and only, Ciara.

Damn, why today Lord?

How long must I battle with the devil himself?

"Odell told me to get you this for you and that he going out for about an hour", she says walking off swinging her newly installed tracts.

That are bout ta get snatched the hell out if she keep on.

Stuck up, no good, cockeyed bitch.

"Thanks but no thanks", I fake smiled and threw it in the trashcan full of balled up paper beside my swivel chair.

She got me all fucked up if she think I'm falling for that trick.

No telling what was in dat drink.

Could've been some kind of knock-out medicine.

My ass would've been dead for sure.

"Whatever Odell's Little Princess", Ciara responded with an evil smirk while entering her office and shutting the door hard.

What'd she say?

"Oh hell no", I yelled angrily getting up from my seat before Nyjah came in the room and blocked my path to Ciara's office.

"It ain't worth it sis. Just sit down and chill out, you are as red as a damn strawberry", she says sitting me back down in my stool, giving space to breathe.

Wtf?

Why was this chick trying to keep me from fighting her?

I thought she was on team "beat her ass"?

After 5 minutes of deep well-needed inhaling, I finally calmed down and was fully ready to be regular, less savage Lyn.

"You good?", Ny asked with a soft smile on her lips. I nodded and smiled before grabbing my number two pencil off my table and fidgeting with it.

Perfect time to ask her, I thought.

Here goes nothing.

"I'm fine. Can you do something for me?", Kaylyn asked in response.