Prologue

There is a place, somewhere on earth, an island where at birth a small generation is given special powers to protect and keep the fair balance of their home. After a few weeks the parents leave their children to fend for themselves and then vanish. As so is the circle of life on this strange land.

It's a small generation. Very small. Each has one power and with that power they keep balance. But with each power comes with a price they must pay.

  The power of nature is a beautiful gift, able to create life and beauty around you. But sadly you will never see it, for the price for the natural power is blindness. 

Water power, with the ability to create rain clouds or summon water from nearby rivers or lakes. But this power messes with your emotions, you can only be cool and calm unable to be happy or sad. 

Flame Power, similar to the Water power, able to summon flames at will but can only show the emotion anger. 

Electric Power, able to summon thunder and lighting when it rains but with the curse of common electric things, not be able to go near trees or water and so this curse is eternal solitude. 

The Animal Power, able to transform into any animal but cursed to never speak. 

Moon Power, the power to raise the moon but cursed to sleep all day. 

Sun Power, the ability to raise the sun but sleep all night (like a normal person).  

These were the powers that brought order. These were the powers that the island relied on. It was like this from generation to generation until one day a new power was created. One that would tip the scale of balance forever. Chaos. The power to bend and twist reality with a great price: Your heart.  

~~~~~

So in a nut shell, this book will compose of four stories broken down into five parts so it's easier to read. The rules and basic understandings of the setting is right up there so get to it and read!