Love is Silent (Pt. 4)

Either Kanata was a great teacher, Ako was a fast learner, or both, but Ako could write in a couple days. Sure, she made childish mistakes, but it was enough for Kanata to understand. Then she even wanted to read one of Kanata's books and he let her borrow it. It was harder to do then write but she loved it. The story was wonderful! It didn't have many pictures, but each one was a masterpiece.

'I can rite!' Ako wrote one day.

"Yeah, that's great," said Kanata

Ako scribbled down on her paper. 'I want too tel you somtig'

"Yeah sure, go ahead," said Kanata, hoping Subaru will make it rain so he could make a lighting storm, you know, give him something to do.

Then Ako wrote down the four saddest words down on that paper. 'I want too sing'

"Oh," Kanata turned to Ako "Well, you can't,"

Ako looked down, she looked like she might cry. Instead she sadly took the book Kanata gave her, there was a picture coming up she wanted to see. She seemed to almost forget her resent sorrow, Ako pointed to the picture.

"Hmm?" 

Ako pointed harder.

"What? The picture?" Kanata looked at the picture, it was a ballroom filled with fancy dressed people.  Ako nodded. "Yeah what? It's dancing?"

Ako grabbed her paper and pen 'wut is danzing?'

"You've never heard of dancing?" Kanata cried. Ako shook her head. "Well dancing is ... it's like singing with movement,"

Ako eyes widened, she grabbed her pencil and wrote down what she wanted to say, her hands shaking from excitement. 'teech me!'

"Teach you how to dance?" Ako nodded "No," Ako clapped her hands together, she even shifted into a puppy. "That's low, but no," She changed back and held the paper up to him, pointing to 'teech me' but Kanata's eyes focused on something else. 'I want too sing'.

Kanata sighed. "Fine. Fine! (Subaru make it rain! I beg of you!)"

Kanata stood up and took Ako's hand. Her face turned slightly red. "Hey, this was your idea," said Kanata "Now it's easy. One, two, three. Try,"

Ako took one step, then two steps, then three steps. She smiled.

"See? Easy. One, two, three. One, two, three. One, two, three,"

Un, deux, trois. Un, deux, trois. Un, deux, trois.

They danced, and danced. Soon they both forgot where they were.  Ako beamed, Kanata was right, this was like singing with movements! She was having fun!

Kanata smiled too, feeling ... weird.

ZAP!

Lighting struck from outside.

"OH WOW!" Kanata gasped. Ako turned into a cat and hid. "I'm sorry, I should be more careful," Ako came out slowly. "Well that was Dancing 101. Glad to liked, I'll be in my room ignoring you,"

Kanata went into his room and Ako turned back into a human. She smiled then started to dance by herself.

Un, deux, trois. Un, deux, trois. Un, deux, trois.

~~~~~

Kanata leaned against his bedroom door.

What was that?