Love is Silent (Pt. 2)

Kanata looked outside his house where Ako sat outside at a distance. He groaned, she really would never leave.

Kanata really could not have another living thing with him, not after he shocked that crow *shutter*. Honestly, could she really not go anywhere else.

No.

Something in the pit of Kanata's stomach was bothering him. Guilt? Nah, he didn't do anything wrong other then let that poor homeless girl sit outside his house and possibly stay there for the rest of their mealiness lives.

(WARNING: YOU ARE WONDERFUL AND HAVE PURPOSE IN YOUR LIVES)

Kanata looked outside one more time before shutting his curtains.

~~~~~

She was still out there!! Will that girl never leave?

Even after Koharu had raised the moon, she was still out there but this time as a cat. Kanata could see her fur shivering as she tried to get some sleep.

There was that feeling again, that strange guilty feeling.

'I'll only do it to make the feeling go away'  he thought

Kanata went outside, walked over to Ako, then carried her in his arms and took her inside.

Once on the ground, Ako turned human and looked at him questionably. "Don't go in my room, don't take anything without asking, and if you're going to leave do it quickly," Ako nodded and Kanata left the room.

'YES!'  she thought.