Love Is Silent (Pt. 1)

Why was it still dark? Ako panicked as she tried to head back home in the form of a rabbit. Her heart was racing, everything was wrong, where was the sun?

After wondering and panicking for hours, the sun had finally rose and Ako realized she was lost. It couldn't get worse, surely.

Then it started to rain.

No, no, no, no!

FLASH!

BANG!

LIGHTNING!

Ah! Why lighting? Why?!!

Ako ran as fast as her bunny legs could take her. She dashed thru puddles, pushed past the bushes, then made it to the rock field.

It stopped raining, Ako could only hear the echos of the thunder. She must be at the eye of the storm. It has been told the eye of the storm was at the rock field, but she didn't quite believe it. Who could know for sure? No one, person or animal, has ever gone there.

And yet ... she could still hear someone singing.

Should I try to hide

The way I feel inside

Ako shifted into a cat and tried to find out where the singing was coming from, she followed it.

Would you say that you

Would try to love me too?

In your mind could you ever be really close to me

I can tell the way you smile

Ako never heard anything like it, she heard Aria sing before but it wasn't like this!

I would say the things

I want to say tonight

He stopped singing and turned to Ako. "What do you want?" he asked coldly. Then Ako shifted into her human form, the boy jumped and lightning flash. "Who are you?" Ako opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. "What? Can't you speak?" she shook her head. "Oh," The boy looked around than handed her a stick. "Can you write?" Ako squinted her fingers together 'A little'. "Then what's your name?"

Ako held the stick tightly and wrote in the dirt the letters she knew best 'A' 'K' and 'O'.

"Ako," he said "Well I'm Kanata," Ako waved. "Well I'm in the middle of a storm right now, in case you didn't notice. So just head home and let me do my work,"

Ako didn't have a home to go. Then ... this would be her home! Ako sat down and watched Kanata do his work. He glared at her.

"I said go home," he reminded her "Do you not understand?" She nodded, Kanata huffed. "Don't you have a home to go to with other ... cat people?" Ako shook her head then pointed to the ground. "What?" She patted the ground "What? This is your home?" Ako nodded again. "Oh, no, no. You can't stay here. I have a thing with people, I don't like them," Ako changed into a cat. Kanata groaned "Can you only change into cats?" Ako turned into a turtle "You just don't give up do you," 

BANG!

Ako hid in her shell, Kanata sighed. "See? You can't stay here if your afraid of lighting! I make it for a living," Still, Ako didn't want to leave. She changed back into a human and folded her arms across her chest. "You don't want to leave? Then fine!"

FLASH!

"But stay out of my way!"