The Sun & Moon (Pt. 3)

Asahi sat sleepily next to Koharu as they looked up at the stars. "I never saw so many stars in my life before," he said with a yawn

"How many stars do you see in the day?" Koharu asked

"One. The sun,"

They giggled. "Asahi," said Koharu "Can I tell you something?"

"Of course! You can tell me anything!" He smiled, she smiled back.

"I think ... I think I might like you, as in more then like you kind of like you,"

"Oh," Asahi started to blush. "Well ... that's too bad," They were both shocked at this response "That's a pity, because I just don't feel the same,"

"What?"

~~~~~

Asahi didn't understand, those words never even went past his mind, how could they find their way to his mouth. He tried to turn away, turn so he couldn't see Koharu's heart-broken face but he couldn't. He couldn't tell her he didn't mean it but he soon found he had no control over his own actions! He was trapped inside his own body.

"KOHARU!!" he cried, as in, him himself. "HELP! I have no control over myself!"

"Asahi I don't understand," said Koharu

"Then let me spell it out for you," said his body "I. Feel. Nothing for you,"

"THAT'S NOT ME! It's not me ..."

~~~~~

Koharu ran from temple, tears filling her eyes. How could she be so stupid?

Koharu tried to blink the tears away as she walked through a patch of mist. "Hey!" cried a voice "Do you mind?"

"Huh!?!" Koharu turned back, that wasn't mist, it was steam! "Y-Yume?!!"

"Oh hello Koharu!" Yume waved backed, smiling. Koharu never saw her pulled more then a normal frown let a lone a smile. And ... she was steam.

"What happened?" Koharu asked

"Oh. I cried myself to death! Long story, but now Subaru and I are like ghosts, so we're trying to surprise everyone on the island!" Then Yume saw Koharu's tears "What's wrong?"

"Huh? Oh ... just ... a mistake,"

"Want to talk to me about it?"

Koharu looked at the ghost like figure. "Yes please,"