The Sun & Moon (Pt. 5)

"LET ME GO!" Asahi cried, not enjoying being tied up by Aria's plants. He was screaming til the night - or what was meant to be night - but Asahi refused to set the sun while he was tied up. Ako and Yume had brought Koharu over so she could this for herself.

"We think he's been cursed," Yume explained

"Is that why he's tied up?" Koharu asked

"No, we tied him up so he won't escape,"

"Do you guys see blank flecks in this eyes?" Nozomu asked

Asahi shut his eyes tight, but Kanata just pulled them open. "Hmm ... yes," he said. Ako looked at them and made a silent note.

"What did she say?" Aria asked

"She said they look like tiny broken hearts," Kanata told them

"I knew it!" Nozomu cried "Anti-love potion! Someone must have dusted him with it,"

"And we know who," boomed a voice. they turned to all four guardians hovering before them. But Yozora and Hime were holding Yuzu by the arm. "We apologize on Yuzu's behalf," said Tsubasa "But she has an urge for mischief,"

"No I don't!" Yuzu cried

"Yes you do," said Yozora

"That's great and all, but what's the antidote?" Subaru asked

"True loves kiss of course!" said Hime

"K-kiss?" Koharu stuttered

"I guess that means you," said Aria

"I don't know -"

"It's either you try," said Kanata "Or Asahi stays like this forever,"

Koharu looked at the struggling boy, he scowled at her. "Are you sure this will work?" she asked the fairies,"

"Yep!" They answered

"*gulp* ... okay," Koharu walked over to Asahi, he leaned back. "I'm sorry," Koharu got closer, Asahi shook his head, and then ... they kissed.

Koharu stepped away, her face burning red, and Asahi gasped. "I'm ... I'm ... me!" he cried "I can ... I can ... move my body! More or less,"

"I think you can untie him now, Aria," said Nozomu

"Oh right,"

The vines were gone and Asahi turned to Koharu. "Asahi -" she started, but was cut off as Asahi hugged her suddenly.

"I'm so sorry that I ... or my body ... or whoever that was said that to you!" he said, tears in his eyes "I'm so sorry! I love you and don't forget it!"

"I ... you ... Oh Asahi!" Koharu hugged Asahi back and everyone cheered.

"This looks like a pretty happy ending," said Subaru

"Is everyone happy?" Yume asked

"Yeah!"

"Yeah,"

"I guess so,"

"Yep!"

"I'M NOT!!!" Yuzu cried

"Yep! It's a happy ending!" Yume said with a smile

The End.