Order & Chaos (Pt. 1)

What had he done!?! Really, what had he done!?!

All Nozomu wanted was to help Koharu and Asahi raise the sun and set the moon! Both had slept in that morning, Asahi had slept in and Koharu was knocked out having to reset her clock for daylight savings. Nozomu thought he could help, make it better, he could set the moon for Koharu and Asahi wouldn't have to worry about the sun. But now ... what did he do!?! The east was shining bright with the radiant sunshine, but west was still dark as night with the moon glowing over head! 

The animals were so confused, was it time to go to sleep or time to wake up? The nocturnal animals were even more confused then the other ones. He tried to apologize to Asahi but he didn't want to hear it, and Koharu was too busy trying to fix the moon to talk.

What was he thinking? He couldn't help, all he did was make things worse! He watched as the moon vanished from sight and the sun was in it's proper position, glad to see everything was was back and order (no thanks to him). For goodness sake, he had chaos magic, what order could he bring anywhere? What was the point in him trying?

Then he heard something, something he had never heard before. It was beautiful. Nozomu felt calmer and at ease. What was that?

He followed the sound to a lake. A girl, surrounded by animals was there and making that noise with her mouth. It was beautiful.

When she finished Nozomu actually smiled. "What was that?" he asked

"AH!" she cried, the animals ran off in a panic. "Who's there?"

"Uh, I am," said Nozomu as he stood in front of her. "I'm ... My name is ... they say that I am -"

"Are you a person?" she asked

"Um, I think so," Nozomu replied "Either Person or monster,"

"I haven't seen either in so long," said Aria "Not that I've ever seen anything actually,"

"Hmm?"

"I'm blind," she replied

"Oh, well, it's nice to meet you Blind," Nozomu watched as the girl's expression changed from surprised to happy then she exploded into laughter. "I'm sorry ... did I say something that was funny?"

"My name isn't blind," she said "I'm Aria and I am  blind, it means I can't see,"

"You can't see?"

"No,"

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Nozomu

"I manage," Aria responded "So who are you? I told you my name, it's only right you tell me yours,"

"My name is Nozomu," He waited for any sign that she knew him, that she knew he was a freak.

"Nice to meet you," she replied

Nozomu smiled and for once he actually felt ... comfortable around someone. "So what was that?" he asked "That noise you were making earlier, it was beautiful!"

"Noise? You mean my singing?" said Aria

"I think so,"

"Well I was just singing to calm down the animals, they were excited over something and just needed to take a breath and relax," Aria took a deep breath then released.

"Well ... I think that may have been my fault," said Nozomu

"Why?"

"I ... I tried to raise the sun this morning," Aria gasped.

"You have the sun power? Wow! Tell me what it's like! The daylight!"

"No, no I don't have the sun power," said Nozomu "I was just messing in business that wasn't my own,"

"But how could you raise the sun?" Aria asked

"I have chaos magic," he answered "Everything I do turns into a mess, it's my destiny till the end of time,"

"Oh, I never heard of chaos magic,"

"Neither has anyone else on this island,"

There was a short pause. "But you can still tell me what it looks like, right?" she asked

"Huh?" Nozomu responded

"Tell me, what's the daylight like?"

"Um ..." Nozomu looked up at the sky "There are clouds, and they're white and puffy. There's the sky and it's blue, really blue. And the sun is glowing a bright gold,"

"It sounds wonderful," Aria sighed as the animals started to return. A chipmunk climbed up her leg, up her arm, then onto her shoulder and whispered something in her ear. "Really? (pause) Oh dear, I'll be there right away,"

Aria searched for her buck and once found him behind her she climbed on. "What is it?" Nozomu asked

"The fire power girl set a meadow on fire," she responded "It's been taken out but the plants are dead so I need to regrow them, it's part of having the natural power. But here," Then suddenly, a beautiful orchid bloomed and blossomed in front of Nozomu. "Take it, so you remember me," The buck started to ride off. "Good bye!"

"Bye," Nozomu replied.

He looked down at the plant. Everything he touched was destroyed, what would happen if he took this gift? Slowly and carefully he picked the plant. Nothing happened.

"Whoa,"